Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk out vs. Pack beacause of Covid.

Mike Zimmer made multiple pleas to his team’s star players to get vaccinated. Unvaccinated players have been around seven times more likely to land on the COVID/Reserve list.

So Zimmer feared losing his most important players when it mattered most. Now that fear is realized.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@JoDakota said:
The news release I saw said Mond is starting.
Link
The first news updates stated that Mond would start (Manion was still on inactive covid list). 15 minutes later, the vikings activated Manion and now it states Manion will start.

[Image: 6syenxucallw.gif]

But I really wouldn't want Mond's first start to be at Lambeau with game time temps of 0 degrees with below zero wind chill. What the hell would you learn about the kid in that environment? Hey NFL, an outdoor game in Green Bay in January isn't the smartest scheduling maneuver regardless who is starting.

In another post I am ringing the bell for Pep Hamilton as our new HC.

Here's why:

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houst...le-preview

Davis Mills, the QB taken by Houston one pick after Mond, is starting the rest of the year.

So Mills is already starting and has won a few games.  Our guy Mond can't even see the field when our starter goes down.

Spielman and Zim, get the fuck out of Minnesota already. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
But I really wouldn't want Mond's first start to be at Lambeau with game time temps of 0 degrees with below zero wind chill. What the hell would you learn about the kid in that environment? Hey NFL, an outdoor game in Green Bay in January isn't the smartest scheduling maneuver regardless who is starting.
I disagree.  Given the weather, our O-line issues and Packers defense I would rather have a healthy mobile QB and dial up bootlegs, QB options all game as passing game will be limited anyway.

He has had a training camp and 4 months of practice.  Give him a small menu and turn him loose.  Mannion is like a statue AND sucks at passing and we already know this.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
https://twitter.com/SouhanStrib/status/1...3060587520
Meh, don't agree with this. But Souhan loves to be the bitter little bitch. Where's the vitriol for Cook?

Is Cooper Rush available =)