Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright, who you got in tomorrow's CFB playoffs?
Sticky, this is tough brother. Honestly looks like a role reversal of the big ten championship game. Georgia probably is the 2nd best or 1st best team in the country. Kudos to your Michigan boys, great season

Georgia is for real.

I think Oregon has hired one hell of a coaching staff, I'm very high on Dan Lanning. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
How you hanging in there Sticky? Nerves getting to you yet? I dont have high hopes of this early game being a good one but I do expect a good one later
Hangin', man! Getting a little nervous. Heading out with friends for New Year's Eve in a few hours (hit it hard early and back in early!) so I'll be catching a score when I can. Go Big Blue!!

[Image: michigan-flag.gif]
Sticky, just keep partying with friends and kiss your wife.  Don't look at the score, just remember it was a heck of a season for Michigan.

Blowout games? In college football? I for one am shocked.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
How you hanging in there Sticky? Nerves getting to you yet? I dont have high hopes of this early game being a good one but I do expect a good one later
Hangin', man! Getting a little nervous. Heading out with friends for New Year's Eve in a few hours (hit it hard early and back in early!) so I'll be catching a score when I can. Go Big Blue!!

[Image: michigan-flag.gif]
Sticky, just keep partying with friends and kiss your wife.  Don't look at the score, just remember it was a heck of a season for Michigan.
Thanks, Wet. I took your advice!  Wink

Sauce.

2 targets

1 catch

-2 yards

Probably just outside the top 10. 

Dawgs vs Bama...What most of us predicted. 

This should be pretty epic - especially if you luv SEC football the way I do. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

bama going away. 

all things relatively equal…. bryce >>>stetson.

it was nice for u-mich to bolster UGA’s swagger….Wink

BUT,  ‘Bama will win this, easily, and the difference will be Bryce Young.

that said, I want UGA’s dt jordan Davis, Te brock Bowers, and wr Pickens in Purple. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Felt bad for U-Mich, which is a truly great U on a great season. 

I think if U-Mich would have been prepared (mentally) better (coaching),  and schemed better (coaching)...it woulda/shoulda been a closer game. 

The talent difference wasn't as great as the final score indicated. 

But yeah...bring your damn A-game to tangle with the part of the country that still reveres football. JMO.