Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright, who you got in tomorrow's CFB playoffs?
Hard to go against Alabama vs Cincy in tomorrow's early game. The Bearcast might make it close for a quarter with some new wrinkles or gadget plays, but once Alabama dials it in, their superior offensive and defensive lines should start to take a toll and they'll pull away. 

Michigan vs. Georgia? Should be more interesting. Are the Bulldogs overrated as some think they could be? Can Michigan stay with a clearly more talented roster? Its the chance for the Big Ten to show their top team can play with an SEC power. I'm skeptical, mainly because it rarely happens in a positive way for a Big Ten team, and I'll need to see it with my own eyes. But I'm a Wolverines fan so let's see how it goes down.

Prediction:
Alabama 41, Cincinnati 20
Georgia 27, Michigan 21

I'll go chalk. There's about 5 Bearcats on D I really want to see, starting with Sauce.

Boy....

I look at that final 4 and see two not close games (sorry Sticky)

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Boy....

Yep, that could easily happen. And probably will. Wolverines are 7.5 point dogs.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Boy....

Yep, that could easily happen. And probably will. Wolverines are 7.5 point dogs.
I think any team play Ga after their loss to Bama is in an unenviable position. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Hard to go against Alabama vs Cincy in tomorrow's early game. The Bearcast might make it close for a quarter with some new wrinkles or gadget plays, but once Alabama dials it in, their superior offensive and defensive lines should start to take a toll and they'll pull away. 

Michigan vs. Georgia? Should be more interesting. Are the Bulldogs overrated as some think they could be? Can Michigan stay with a clearly more talented roster? Its the chance for the Big Ten to show their top team can play with an SEC power. I'm skeptical, mainly because it rarely happens in a positive way for a Big Ten team, and I'll need to see it with my own eyes. But I'm a Wolverines fan so let's see how it goes down.

Prediction:
Alabama 41, Cincinnati 20
Georgia 27, Michigan 21
Your predictions are pretty spot on with how I feel too. I also think Michigan covers and may win if they win the turnover battle

UGA's D was phenomenal this year, 'cept vs Bama.  
If they regain earler form, they'll be awfully tough for UMich to beat. 

For financial reasons I want Michigan to win for Big 10 but it's hard to see any other outcome other than Alabama and Georgia

Another Bearcat to watch, Alec Pierce...and Ridder of course...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Another Bearcat to watch, Alec Pierce...and Ridder of course...
Don't start! That's how I got hooked on Jones Smile
I watched Caleb Williams yesterday. He was good. I know he is not out till 2024 but damn