Kellen Moore
5th youngest roster.

Likely top 10 pick.

Lots of young talent.

Great capologist.

More than patient ownership.

Cherry job.

Brian Daboll has to be a consideration.

Daboll being a Canadian has a certain appeal.

Quote: @mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
I’m partial to Todd Downing 
Now you are speaking my language. I made a post a while about him and how he could be an intriguing choice. A lot if experience with LaFleur and Shanahan, favors a ball controlled smash mouth type of game, has experience calling plays, caoched many positions on offense, plus has MN roots
Yeah, he’s looked good in TN. If he picked up anything from Vrabel that would be a major plus. I was t sold on Vrabel when he came to town bit he’s a damn good coach. 

Of proven guys, Peterson seems to make the most sense.  Can utilize a dangerous offense, bring in a proven D Coordinator.  

Most importantly, is innovative enough to make Carson Wentz and Nick Foles successful. He outcoached the pants off Zimmer in that NFCCG. 

I would love Doug Pederson, I think we are an instant playoff contender with him at the helm. draft a pass rusher and get Danielle back

Quote: @Skodin said:
Of proven guys, Peterson seems to make the most sense.  Can utilize a dangerous offense, bring in a proven D Coordinator.  

Most importantly, is innovative enough to make Carson Wentz and Nick Foles successful. He outcoached the pants off Zimmer in that NFCCG. 

I would love Doug Pederson, I think we are an instant playoff contender with him at the helm. draft a pass rusher and get Danielle back
I dont know that I would be spending much on a pass rusher when our DBs and LBs are as bad as they are. I would say maybe look for a stud IOL or IDL player and hope the we can develop some o of the talent we have on the ends already on the roster.  We need to be able to move the LOS on offense as well as stacking and holding it on D.  Until we can win those short yardage plays we arent going anywhere IMO.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
5th youngest roster.

Likely top 10 pick.

Lots of young talent.

Great capologist.

Cherry job.
You forgot top 3 stadium and top 2 team facilities

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
5th youngest roster.

Likely top 10 pick.

Lots of young talent.

Great capologist.

Cherry job.
You forgot top 3 stadium and top 2 team facilities
Left off GM too. I'm leaning towards talent isn't the issue. 

I’d be really torn on Pedersen. On the one hand yes he’s won a ring and looked great at times in Philly. On the other hand, he’s been out of the league for a couple years.

His resume isn’t that dissimilar from Mike McCarthy who took a couple years off and is now having success in Dallas. But would anyone here want Big Mike as our coach? I wouldn’t hate Pederson, I’m just not sold yet. 

David Shaw or Matt Campbell would be big yesses for me.

Just please get an offensive-minded HC. It’s the way the league is going. Resistance is futile. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
I’d be really torn on Pedersen. On the one hand yes he’s won a ring and looked great at times in Philly. On the other hand, he’s been out of the league for a couple years.

His resume isn’t that dissimilar from Mike McCarthy who took a couple years off and is now having success in Dallas. But would anyone here want Big Mike as our coach? I wouldn’t hate Pederson, I’m just not sold yet. 

David Shaw or Matt Campbell would be big yesses for me.

Just please get an offensive-minded HC. It’s the way the league is going. Resistance is futile. 
I am not sold on Pedersen either.  I give Frank Riech - OC - credit for getting a career backup in Foles to win a SB with the RPO that destroyed Zimmer's Defense.