Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kellen Moore
Is this guy the top candidate right now for the head coaching position? I would have to think based on our team need, fit, and upside...he'd be the guy 

Does he really have enough experience yet at 33 years old.  Maybe he does but Byron Leftwich would also merit serious consideration.

Yup, he's already a fave among many fan bases...

But man, 33 years old??? Yikes! 

Last I read he wanted to stay in Dallas but we'll see.

He looks like a baby-faced kid and media-anointed guys are not my cup of tea.  Joe Brady just got fired, he was going to be the next big thing about 3 months ago.   

And Moore's play calls late in the game the other night vs. the Saints were really questionable - killing the clock when he should have been making it run.  I'm not sold.

Despite Stanfords struggles this year I'm still a big David Shaw fan. I've liked Moore since he was played at Boise State. Just a super smart guy and people were saying even back then that he was destined for coaching stardom. 

Any chance we make a run at Jim Harbaugh? 

I’m partial to Todd Downing 

I don't think NFL owners are as high on Moore as the media. Not to say he won't get interviews, but he isn't the shoe-in for any job. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I don't think NFL owners are as high on Moore as the media. Not to say he won't get interviews, but he isn't the shoe-in for any job. 
Who would you consider to be the top two or three candidates for the Vikings job?

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
Who would you consider to be the top two or three candidates for the Vikings job?
Gotta have a job avalible before it much matters.