Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Today the Day?
Quote: @mblack said:
Another stupid call on a 2 point conversion

Agreed, typical unfortunately…!  Confused

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Maybe it just seems this way, but the Vikings always have a large number of players hurt every year. 
Is that bad luck? Or, could it be that the strength and conditioning of the whole team is subpar?

I’m not a trainer, nor have I ever been an athlete that plays at the higher levels of any sport. But damn, whoever is getting these guys ready for the season is doing a terrible job.

The excuses of, “We have a lot of guys out because they are hurt” is getting old.
I was told injuries are not an excuse. 49ers, Bucs, Giants, Saints, Packers all have injuries.
Good teams have depth to account for this (hence good drafting and team composition).
If i recall correctly, Zimmer has already replaced his strength coach (maybe twice already). So that excuse is also used up as you said

This is not me repeating myself.
We just had an even worse call on another 2 point conversation 

Atleast Dantzler is getting himself out of the doghouse. Nice INT

Atleast Dantzler is getting himself out of the doghouse. Nice INT
As often in the Zimmer/Kubiak Jr era…. the INT opportunity is squandered. Watching this team play is really hard. Ugh

[Image: iswrfuo1v1r8.gif]

I can't help but laugh 

Wow, it appears Campbell out-Zimmed Zim, Lol…  Wink B)  

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: iswrfuo1v1r8.gif]

I can't help but laugh 
Its so pitiful its niw funny. Detroit helps us out with a bonehead call on 4th down and we strip fumble. Now we wait for our turn to screw it up.
Campbell has no business being a play caller let alone an NFL coach. He will be to blame (not lip service) if Detroit loses.

@mblack said:
This is not me repeating myself.
We just had an even worse call on another 2 point conversation 
Yes. W le had another 2 point attempt and you are too smart not to know the outcome.
This has to be some kind of record. 3 two point tries in one game and all missed.
The Vikings have to be banned from 2 point tries and reverses

Maybe Zimmer wants to be fired, the idiot!  Confused Confused  all you had to fucking do was run the fucking clock out, kick the fucking field goal, & escape w/ a W… pure genius Mike…!