Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every week we watch this limp dick coach
I thought Kubiak called one of his best games of the year.

KC had a good, aggressive game as did the WR's. OL played well enough and the few times I isolated on Darrisaw he played well too. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

KC had a good, aggressive game as did the WR's. OL played well enough and the few times I isolated on Darrisaw he played well too. 
Darrisaw got beat bad a couple times but he made a few wow plays too. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Wasnt bad, but dont ever ever ever run a pitch to ham on 3rd and 1 again. That playcall needs to be publicly burned

[Image: rn7CMBS.gif]

@mikeolson said: 
Every week we watch this limp dick coach go soft and try to run out the game and it is the same fucking thing every week. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/MattAnderson_8/statu...WyU9F2LojQ&s=19
game should have been over at halftime.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
game should have been over at halftime.
Well then.  We led then, too.  

WTF?  Games should be called at the half?   I think FF playas would contend.  

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Every week we watch this limp dick coach go soft and try to run out the game and it is the same fucking thing every week. 
Well, I'm not shy about criticizing Zim, but we've visibly opened up the passing game for at least two weeks, and we just won, not lost, against a favored division-leading opponent.

That seems different than the AZ, CIN, and DA games to me.

I know that you're determinedly portraying a sour old hag, nowadays, but I think you kinda blew the call, here.

Last 4 Packer offensive possessions, 4 Packer touchdowns.  Vikings won with the offense and a little luck on the 2 almost-picks.  Xavier Woods was brutal.

So much complaining after a win lol