Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every week we watch this limp dick coach
Every week we watch this limp dick coach go soft and try to run out the game and it is the same fucking thing every week. 

Is this thing on?

I am not sure where to go with this one. The Vikings are actually playing well however Green Bay and LeFleur are just better. Maybe its Rodgers and Adams effect but its clear GB is just better. The Vikings defense is playing OK (well on first and second downs) but cant get iff the field.
Its the fourth quarter so I expect a Vikings collapse. Sad :-(
I desperately want to be wrong.

I am so glad to be wrong! Great win

This wasn't the blow out I was expecting, but it sure could've been. Not a fan of the game Zimmer called, but I'll take the W. 

I still want Zimmer gone.  I hate that he holds back the offense. I can't take his antiquated philosophy anymore.

The offense was awesome today, they did their job and then some, it was the defense that kept this from being a decisive win.  Secondary was just absolutely awful, the two best DBs the past two games sat on the bench all game.  DL was also disappointing, outside of Watts, wasn't a lot of impact from the DL.  

holy OP never watching nfl games. its a battle and you have to show resolve and not fold. 

what did zimmer do to you and where did he do it?  

i mean we beat the best qb in the league after a back breaking long td. guess its eaiser to have the hater sads than be objective. 

oh well, onward and upward. a win streak is hopefully in order. 

Zim has taken the leash off. hopefully he didnt  wait too long this team has alot of talent. 

Minnesota just could not generate a pass rush, that's the only reason Green Bay was in this game. The timeout call that wasn't by Rodgers was such horseshit. Otherwise, Minnesota certainly benefited from the officiating for once.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Minnesota just could not generate a pass rush, that's the only reason Green Bay was in this game. The timeout call that wasn't by Rodgers was such horseshit. Otherwise, Minnesota certainly benefited from the officiating for once.

The NFL must have read the Strib article, actually called things both ways…!  B)