Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Latest Stadium To Require Vaccine Proof
If we can't discuss this topic without taking the political angle,  the topic won't be on this board,  or the poster won't be in the thread.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
My sentiments exactly.... 

The hospitals in NW Arkansas are unable to take care of people who need a serious emergency surgery.  Well look at the states around me in Fayetteville:  Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee  .... all in the same boat.  So where do you Life Flight someone to? 

Right now, nowhere.  Surgery candidates have to wait until til someone dies to free up a bed.   Car accidents, gun shots, etc people are unable to get life-saving surgeries because there's no ICU beds left, because they're all full of Waterboys ...

Still waiting for it to all magically disappear like the Orange Messiah promised them, but let's blame Fauci and Biden for Trump's unmitigated disaster of handling the issue ....

I don't know if this is the story you're talking about but, recently there was a wave of journalism outlets spreading a story about large quantities of Ivermectin users clogging up ICU beds and "gun shot" victims couldn't get beds that was completely fabricated.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
My sentiments exactly.... 

The hospitals in NW Arkansas are unable to take care of people who need a serious emergency surgery.  Well look at the states around me in Fayetteville:  Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee  .... all in the same boat.  So where do you Life Flight someone to? 

Right now, nowhere.  Surgery candidates have to wait until til someone dies to free up a bed.   Car accidents, gun shots, etc people are unable to get life-saving surgeries because there's no ICU beds left, because they're all full of Waterboys ...

Still waiting for it to all magically disappear like the Orange Messiah promised them, but let's blame Fauci and Biden for Trump's unmitigated disaster of handling the issue ....
You are one angry dude.  lol  Since I try to listen to the mods, I won't respond by dissecting many of your points and the faulty logic within. How Trump even comes up in this discussion at this point shows a certain obsession you have, but that's for your therapist.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:
^^^ Now your sourcing a former 6th grade science teacher’s twitter account who graduated from an Israeli university w/ 1-10 employees, convincingly awesome…  B) Is Pee Wee Herman next…?  Wink Wikipedia…!?  B) 
This would be a lot funnier if these mental giants weren't taking up every ICU bed across the country. 

I am SOOOO over the selfish fuckers.  You don't want to get the shots.  Fine but don't go to the hospital you selfish fuckers.  Stick to your guns.  You don't want to trust medical professionals pleading with you to get vaccinated, then don't crawl to them to fix you when you get sick. 
Are you ready to take that stand against everybody that bucks the odds or does stupid shit and gets hurt or sick?  Tobacco users that get cancer or other,  obese that get diabetes,   careless sluts that get pregnant?  I am not saying which way I support,  ( Barr likely has a pretty good idea )  but the door has to swing both ways.  That position can't be simply about covid,   if we are going to withhold medical care for those that put themselves into a situation,  then we can't overlook other obvious lapses of judgement or we will cease to be a civilization. 
I don't think you're fully appreciating the calamity that is happening down here right now.  We are up shits creek and the paddles were burned a long time ago.
But, to your question.  Yes, if you're out smoking and need new lungs.  Fuck ya.  If you're out drinking like a fish and need a new liver, Fuck ya.  If you're to fat (which I am) and and need new kidneys fuck ya. 

I also feel the same way about other vaccines and their consequences. 

This was is by and large preventable.  We can still significantly reduce our need for hospitalization, ICU and morgues by simply taking a stupid vaccine.
The bulk of my family in MN is not vaccinated.  I'm essentially just waiting to hear of them getting sick/dying and at this point I'll grieve but it was preventable.  They cast their lot.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
10% of the teachers at our school are Covid positive. 
Both my kids got exposed today.One teacher caught covid, got Pfizer, and has it again.  She is early 40s.  Her sister is dying of it.  We have NO hospital beds anywhere in our region.  Zero, zilch nada.  Her sister got sent how with a bottle of O2 and a bunch of other stuff and basically told good luck.

I have great empathy for kids, parents and teachers today. It's a really difficult situation we unfortunately find ourselves in. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:
^^^ Now your sourcing a former 6th grade science teacher’s twitter account who graduated from an Israeli university w/ 1-10 employees, convincingly awesome…  B) Is Pee Wee Herman next…?  Wink Wikipedia…!?  B) 
This would be a lot funnier if these mental giants weren't taking up every ICU bed across the country. 

I am SOOOO over the selfish fuckers.  You don't want to get the shots.  Fine but don't go to the hospital you selfish fuckers.  Stick to your guns.  You don't want to trust medical professionals pleading with you to get vaccinated, then don't crawl to them to fix you when you get sick. 
Are you ready to take that stand against everybody that bucks the odds or does stupid shit and gets hurt or sick?  Tobacco users that get cancer or other,  obese that get diabetes,   careless sluts that get pregnant?  I am not saying which way I support,  ( Barr likely has a pretty good idea )  but the door has to swing both ways.  That position can't be simply about covid,   if we are going to withhold medical care for those that put themselves into a situation,  then we can't overlook other obvious lapses of judgement or we will cease to be a civilization. 
The bulk of my family in MN is not vaccinated.  I'm essentially just waiting to hear of them getting sick/dying and at this point I'll grieve but it was preventable.  They cast their lot.

How many people do you think are dying from Covid?  The odds are massively in favor of them not dying.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:

How many people do you think are dying from Covid?  The odds are massively in favor of them not dying.

About 2140, today.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Roughly 1.5% over all.  But my folks, aunts and uncles would all fall into the +60 years of age and to date that has been where the bulk of the deaths have occurred.  I've seen rates in the 3-4% for that age range.  You don't have a great chance of dying any particular day of your life but the death rate for those age categories are quite high based on the number of people with confirmed cases. 

In TN you're going to see deaths climb for younger people because that is who is getting hit the hardest right now.  You cannot get a bed right now even if you're very sick. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Both my kids got exposed today.One teacher caught covid, got Pfizer, and has it again.  She is early 40s.  Her sister is dying of it.  We have NO hospital beds anywhere in our region.  Zero, zilch nada.  Her sister got sent how with a bottle of O2 and a bunch of other stuff and basically told good luck.

I have great empathy for kids, parents and teachers today. It's a really difficult situation we unfortunately find ourselves in. 

Turns out I was exposed Tuesday as well.  Yeah for me!!!
Fully masked KN95 though so here's hoping!!!

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Turns out I was exposed Tuesday as well.  Yeah for me!!!
Fully masked KN95 though so here's hoping!!!
Oh man. Sorry to hear that. Crossing fingers for you.