Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Have The Cowboys In Your Covid Pool?
Quote: @Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
We're probably next. 12 of 53 unvaccinated. 
WTF. Is that real? That's can't be real. 

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
I think it stands to reason "your" team would feel similarly about much of their fan base.
Perhaps you don't understand how sports works.

I don't give a fuck about a player's feelings.

I do give a fuck that we lead the league in unvaccinated morons, whose selfish choices have totally put the entire team and season in jeopardy because they refuse to get a FDA approved vaccination to avoid the fucking pandemic blazing like wildfire through this country 

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

But we lead the NFL in selfish morons and we all know this is likely going to bite us in the ass 

And yes, all unvaccinated people are selfish morons

Sorry not sorry

Careful about painting with too broad a brush. My boss is unvaxed - on Dr's orders with some physical afflictions. 

But yah, this is for the most part a scourge among the unvaxed now.

Just about everyone in emergency rooms, in icu on vents,  putting health care workers at risk, causing countless $$ to be spent on their care? Are the unjabbed 

Overwhelming amount of hospital issues stem more from obesity than anything else.  Should we start labeling all of them fat fucking gluttons?  Lol. Shut up all of you on your preaching.
You know, about 90% of your posts are just insults to long time members of this board. Maybe you should just fuck off. 

Time to give this asshole the NJVike treatment.

We're not a very vaxxed team.  We all know this.  There are risks to this.  How long are we going to dwell on it?  Are we going to have to have a "woe is me" party, the sky is falling, everytime a player on another team gets covid?

Quote: @medaille said:
We're not a very vaxxed team.  We all know this.  There are risks to this.  How long are we going to dwell on it?  Are we going to have to have a "woe is me" party, the sky is falling, everytime a player on another team gets covid?
Not sure how 'long' we dwell on it, but if/when we lose a prominent player because of the ridiculousness, expect it to be an issue with fans and coaches. When you are the least vaccinated team in the NFL, its always looming. You can always skip the threads that talk about it....that's what I always hear from the mods when things get irritable with conversations. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
I think it stands to reason "your" team would feel similarly about much of their fan base.

I do give a fuck that we lead the league in unvaccinated morons, whose selfish choices have totally put the entire team and season in jeopardy because they refuse to get a FDA approved vaccination to avoid the fucking pandemic blazing like wildfire through this country 

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

But we lead the NFL in selfish morons and we all know this is likely going to bite us in the ass 

Sorry not sorry

Careful about painting with too broad a brush. My boss is unvaxed - on Dr's orders with some physical afflictions. 

Just about everyone in emergency rooms, in icu on vents,  putting health care workers at risk, causing countless $$ to be spent on their care? Are the unjabbed 

Overwhelming amount of hospital issues stem more from obesity than anything else.  Should we start labeling all of them fat fucking gluttons?  Lol. Shut up all of you on your preaching.
You know, about 90% of your posts are just insults to long time members of this board. Maybe you should just fuck off. 

Time to give this asshole the NJVike treatment.
Oh, I’m sorry, do you have tenure here?  I guess it’s fine to continuously stir the pot if it’s you, start calling players and by extension other posters morons if your Maroon, or outright call other poster names if you’re angry SF Vike.  But because I laugh at you and dare to refute your points, I’m insulting people, and somehow should be banned. Very consistent with the logic around cancel culture today, I must admit. 

The funniest part I find about this is most of you aren't really worried about society as a whole.  You're worried about your team losing a few games because of stupid and already outdated league rules Like it or not, the Delta, Lambda and Mu variants seem to be increasingly wiping out the effectiveness of the vaccines, even at a time that we have no idea of the l-t side effects of the vaccine, or its potential role in breeding super-variants.  I swear the core members of this site is like North Korean citizens who cry for their leader in times of stress.  Just do what ol Bumbling Joe and old Bumbling Fauci say, even though both are congenital liars, and one is probably the person most at fault for the disease that is decimating us.   

Quote: @medaille said:
It’s looking quite likely at this point.  

@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

29 yr old healthy father of 4 died last month, no obesity or pre-existing conditions.   Actually he did Crossfit.

5 yr old that died was also not obese

I can sit here and list dozens of other fit, young people who died under her care just this summer.

But hey what do I know, my gf is just a nurse to the CMO of the largest hospital and deals with Covid every day.  Her patients are no longer old and in poor health, she's having kids as young as 5 die.  I had THREE employees here die and 100% of my staff sick with Covid.  

In other words, I am not going to mince words with morons who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, and their unvaccinated ignorance is what is keeping the Delta variant fueled and keeping her hospital totally overwhelmed.

But you and your ignorant ass can go knee deep into wacko conspiracy sites, posting your "proof" that

A)  you know how to use Google to search for results you already agree with, who cares if the source is valid 
B)  you have proven repeatedly to be a gullible idiot that serves no purpose here other than to insult people and spread lies and misinformation 

Sorry not sorry

@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

Hey genius just how many hospitals here do you work at?  

Maybe if you are lucky you can hold the IPad for a dying patient, so that their family can watch their loved one take their last breath. 

You want some video of the 4 kids crying their eyes out saying goodbye through the Ipad she's holding watching their Daddy have the sheet pulled over his head and my girlfriend explaining to the kids their Daddy had to go to heaven early ....

Walk a mile in that family's shoes tough guy, I already know you don't have the sack to do what my gf does everyday.

"Preaching"

LOL

As ignorant as the day is long 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

29 yr old healthy father of 4 died last month, no obesity or pre-existing conditions.   Actually he did Crossfit.

I can sit here and list dozens of other fit, young people who died under her care just this summer.

But hey what do I know, my gf is just a nurse to the CMO of the largest hospital and deals with Covid every day.  Her patients are no longer old and in poor health, she's having kids as young as 5 die.  I had THREE employees here die and 100% of my staff sick with Covid.  

In other words, I am not going to mince words with morons who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, and their unvaccinated ignorance is what is keeping the Delta variant fueled and keeping her hospital totally overwhelmed.

But you and your ignorant ass can go knee deep into wacko conspiracy sites, posting your "proof" that

A)  you know how to use Google to search for results you already agree with, who cares if the source is valid 
B)  you have proven repeatedly to be a gullible idiot that serves no purpose here other than to insult people and spread lies and misinformation 

Sorry not sorry
Hate to tell you this dude, but I have a wife who is also an RN and deals with the side effects of people taking the vaccine every day.   Her best friend's brother is on the vaccine advisory panel for Moderna, and when able to speak freely says the vaccine for healthy people is kind of a coin flip, and is a big advocate of Novavax.  For every case you reference supporting the vaccine, there are many others that are having crippling long-term side effects from a vaccine that has 36 times more significant side effect cases than any other so-called "vaccine", which this is not.  

And while you continue to call us weirdos and conspiracy theorists, I just see you a sheep.  You act like it's somehow crazy that we don't believe the lies that Fauci continues to get caught up in for Gain of Function research, or the Israeli studies showing the mounting ineffectiveness of the vaccines, or the vastly under reported side effects that when googled shows about two pages of CDC "all is well" corroboration.  Facebook is admittedly fact checked by Joe and crew.  Yeah, it's so crazy to think the government and media are colluding and telling one side of the story.  

You seem to have a lot of ignorance about statistics, as you just throw out meaningless sample sizes. 

@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

Sorry not sorry
Hate to tell you this dude, but I have a wife who is also an RN and deals with the side effects of people taking the vaccine every day.   Her best friend's brother is on the vaccine advisory panel for Moderna, and when able to speak freely says the vaccine for healthy people is kind of a coin flip, and is a big advocate of Novavax.  For every case you reference supporting the vaccine, there are many others that are having crippling long-term side effects from a vaccine that has 36 times more significant side effect cases than any other so-called "vaccine", which this is not.  

And while you continue to call us weirdos and conspiracy theorists, I just see you a sheep.  You act like it's somehow crazy that we don't believe the lies that Fauci continues to get caught up in for Gain of Function research, or the Israeli studies showing the mounting ineffectiveness of the vaccines, or the vastly under reported side effects that when googled shows about two pages of CDC "all is well" corroboration.  Facebook is admittedly fact checked by Joe and crew.  Yeah, it's so crazy to think the government and media are colluding and telling one side of the story.  

You seem to have a lot of ignorance about statistics, as you just throw out meaningless sample sizes. 

Here is your shot tough guy:

I have a lot of ignorance about statistics?  Oh, well since you know so much more please share your stats.  

You seem to equate the extremely low % of patients with vaccine side effects vs the effectiveness of keeping them out of the ICU with Covid.  Let me guess you found people sticking spoons to their arms

"Her best friend's brother"

[Image: 7nnthjentovj.gif]