Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griff working out for the Vikes tomorrow
Quote: @AGRforever said:
He wouldn't be coming here to not be active on game days.  I'm ok with losing Mata'fa.  If he was going to be a force in the NFL he'd of done it by now. 
hes at the end of his career,  and IIRC, his family never left Minnesota,  this might be his last and only option by choice?

NO

His 6 sacks in 14 games last year would have lead the team. Vet minimum with bonus escalators seems quite doable. And if he's a problem in the locker room, cut his ass.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 
I think it's from Turneverypostintopolitics.Com
Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

"Grateful to hear you are vaccinated. Hopefully you're already on the mend. "  From a thread entitled "Prayer Call".

I have to say I am tired of how Speilman/Zimmer puts so much weight on veterans.  Dozier is the greatest example of this but signing Griffen would be another example.  

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 
Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

"Grateful to hear you are vaccinated. Hopefully you're already on the mend. "  From a thread entitled "Prayer Call".
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here WB.  It is good that PF is vaccinated as those that are vaccinated are having a much much easier time with the D variant and as such PF will have a much lower chance of complications and hospitalization.. or worse.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:

Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree here WB.  It is good that PF is vaccinated as those that are vaccinated are having a much much easier time with the D variant and as such PF will have a much lower chance of complications and hospitalization.. or worse.
Still way too much to be learned to draw that conclusion in my opinion, and in many experts opinions.  I guess I'll add in that hopefully his Vitamin D level is 55 or over then, because the prognosis for people with that level of Vitamin D has generally been on par or better than those that are vaccinated.  I'll let it go at that outside of a personal chat if you wish to have one.  Smile  

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:

Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

Still way too much to be learned to draw that conclusion in my opinion, and in many experts opinions.  I guess I'll add in that hopefully his Vitamin D level is 55 or over then, because the prognosis for people with that level of Vitamin D has generally been on par or better than those that are vaccinated.  I'll let it go at that outside of a personal chat if you wish to have one.  Smile  
the numbers dont lie,  they support that those fully vaccinated are having less problems dealing with D than those that arent vaccinated.  I will agree with you that there might be (and likely are) other options,  but in this case its good that our brother is vaccinated and is not dealing with the worst that this virus has shown the ability to deliver.

[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 5m
#Vikings co-DC Adam Zimmer said Everson Griffen is up in the front office right now meeting with team officials but wouldn't say anymore