Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Brian Murphy
@murphmedia_
· 2h
Kirk Cousins' news conference today should be a fascinating set piece of unaccountable deflection, self-righteous benevolence and tone-deaf word tornadoes. Or perhaps he'll rise to the occasion as a $96 million NFL quarterback and team leader. #Vikings
Exactly.  Is he going to keep this up all year?  Seriously?  

[Image: KCL89iGQ_bigger.jpg]
Kirk Cousins says he's been doing a lot of research. When asked if he's made contact with Dr. Allen Sills, he says no

Stupid fucking shithead.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1423335977410519043

Probably the only time I'll agree with Judd. Just another reason to hate Kooky Cousins.

[Image: WbUPqbyu_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings QB Kirk Cousins:

“The quarterbacks have moved meeting rooms, so it shouldn’t happen again, as far as the reason I was not at practice.”

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Brian Murphy
@murphmedia_
· 2h
Kirk Cousins' news conference today should be a fascinating set piece of unaccountable deflection, self-righteous benevolence and tone-deaf word tornadoes. Or perhaps he'll rise to the occasion as a $96 million NFL quarterback and team leader. #Vikings
Exactly.  Is he going to keep this up all year?  Seriously?  

Yes of course he is...He really doesn't have much choice does he???

He's already fractured the fan base and Zimmer hasn't minced words with how as the HC feels about the stance non-vax players are taking.

His hope, fans hope and org hope is that this doesnt rear it's head at all during the season.

What's the odds of that though? This is just summer, wait till Fall and Winter - when we're all cooped up indoors in most of the country. 

Replying to
Cousins said he has thought about surrounding himself with plexiglass in the QB room. He was asked why he would go to such lengths when a vaccine would be far more effective and efficient. He said the decision is personal and private.

[Image: t0mkcjsxqbza.jpeg]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Replying to
Cousins said he has thought about surrounding himself with plexiglass in the QB room. He was asked why he would go to such lengths when a vaccine would be far more effective and efficient. He said the decision is personal and private.
Great!

Is he going to play with Plexiglass too? 

The QB -Center exchange is going to look awkward

So the other players sweating and breathing on him during a game aren't going to affect him?

Quarterback Jesus gets a 6 ft no contact halo?

[Image: CnpCTeZ9_bigger.jpg]
Kirk Cousins: I'm willing to do whatever it takes to avoid going back on the COVID list. I'll put a plastic bag over my head and seal it tightly on my neck if I have to.

Media: But then you'll suffocate. Why not just get the vaccine?

Cousins: That's a private, personal question.

[Image: 4nvn5wbryjyv.jpeg]