Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
i think the boards quote function is getting wonky
I noticed that yesterday too.

Hypothetical - one QB is left in play at 14 (Lance, Fields, Jones). Chicago comes calling and offers 20 and 52 OR 20 and 2022 1st. Do you take their offer?  If yes, which?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
All depends on if you are pushing the right buttons...

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:
All depends on if you are pushing the right buttons...
what button besides quote would a person be pushing?   sometimes it is displaying correctly,  the next time it doesnt box them separate so it gets confusing to read.

Quote: @Rigby said:
Hypothetical - one QB is left in play at 14 (Lance, Fields, Jones). Chicago comes calling and offers 20 and 52 OR 20 and 2022 1st. Do you take their offer?  If yes, which?
Yes to either.

Wow Chicago offered the farm!

Russ is worth it but still, it’s wild when you think of that haul. 

Their lack of an early pick really screwed them I’m sure because Seattle would probably need to use 2 of the Bears picks plus their own first just to move up and draft a QB. Doesn’t make sense to do that deal without a good option who can come in and play QB (and prevent the fans from rioting that you traded Russ).

I phrased that a bit poorly. Would you rather have the 2021 2nd or the 2022 1st as the second piece?

[Image: OoWDbjh2_bigger.jpg]
It helps when the Team Owner likely is the one spearheading the act of piecing together a massive, massive package of picks (and players)

"I'm sorry, we're giving up too much" will not exist
Quote Tweet
[Image: sDRPikIT_normal.jpg]
NBC Sports EDGE Football
@NBCSEdgeFB
· 3h
Report: Panthers 'are locked' on Deshaun Watson http://dlvr.it/RvpnF5

According to LaConfora (yeah I know) the Bears presented the Seahawks with a list of players they could choose from. Hicks and Mack were included on the list.....

The more and more you see on QBs the more you appreciate our little slice of heaven in Kirk