Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton

That's pretty good news. Nothing against Andy, but I'm happy this is not Watson or Wilson, or even Teddy. So Goff in Detroit, Dalton in Chicago, Green Bay lost all pro center Corey Linsley and the Vikings signed the DT they tried to trade for last year. 

The Bears fans comments in the thread are absolutely hilarious too. Yeah I am good with that deal.

Let's hope they want to trade up with us to take Mac Jones. Ill take 20 and 52

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
That's pretty good news. Nothing against Andy, but I'm happy this is not Watson or Wilson, or even Teddy. So Goff in Detroit, Dalton in Chicago, Green Bay lost all pro center Corey Linsley and the Vikings signed the DT they tried to trade for last year. 
And Marvin Jones just left the division. I feel better already.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
The Bears fans comments in the thread are absolutely hilarious too. Yeah I am good with that deal.
I had a good laugh reading through them .... still laughing at this

[Image: EwoTCN7VgAEMcAS?format=jpg&name=medium]

Stafford traded for Goff and now the Bears going with Dalton on a 1 year  deal.

So it now appears  the Vikings   have the #2 QB in the NFCN.

If they   decide,  to now  trade Cousins, I'll be as confused as a fart in a fan factory.

[Image: chdGsw9A_bigger.jpg]
QBs brought in by the #Bears under GM Ryan Pace:

- Signed Mike Glennon ($18M for 1 year)
 - Traded up for Mitch Trubisky
 - Traded a 4th for Nick Foles + his contract.

- Signed Andy Dalton

Not the greatest.

Chicago made "a very aggressive pursuit" of Seahawks QB Russell Wilson, per sources, and the Bears were told that Seattle is not trading him at this time.

The Bears were one of four teams Wilson's agent named as a place of interest. Now Chicago has an agreement with Andy Dalton.