Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug Pederson is tanking
Hurts had connected on 35% of his passes so it wasn’t like they were pulling Johnny Unitas.  I thought the decision to go for it on 4th and goal was a bigger tank move.

The Steelers sat their starters and lost by 2 which cost the 10-6 Dolphins a playoff spot. If there is any team that should be upset, it should be the Dolphins and I have not heard anyone complain about that game.  

If the Giants wanted to make the playoffs so bad, maybe they should have tried to win more than 6 games.  Bottom line is no team from the division deserves to go into playoffs or complain about being left out.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
The Steelers sat their starters and lost by 2 which cost the 10-6 Dolphins a playoff spot. If there is any team that should be upset, it should be the Dolphins and I have not heard anyone complain about that game.  

If the Giants wanted to make the playoffs so bad, maybe they should have tried to win more than 6 games.  Bottom line is no team from the division deserves to go into playoffs or complain about being left out.  
Agreed and no team with a losing record should be allowed to make the playoffs...in any sport. Losing shouldnt be rewarded, regardless of whether or not you won your division.

I found it hilarious that Giants fans were pissed. They can't depend on anyone else to win or lose, they have to do it.

[Image: jua7s3suo0ii.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I found it hilarious that Giants fans were pissed. They can't depend on anyone else to win or lose, they have to do it.

[Image: jua7s3suo0ii.jpg]
exactly if you can win more than 6 games no one is to blame but you

Some think Pederson is after another NDSU QB.https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone...-thinks-so

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Some think Pederson is after another NDSU QB.https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone...-thinks-so

So he is going to stockpile quarterbacks?

Looks like Pederson is in trouble