Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans game
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Mattyman said:
I get why, but watching  the saints hang 45 on Zimmer's defense is hard to watch. 
It was brutal but maybe it's necessary for Zimmer. 
Hope he actually comes up with something better next year after doing "self scouting and watching all the games at the ranch" IF he gets the chance to come back.
That is a big IF because I am on the move on from Zimmer  bus.

And just like that Zimmer's defense gets a record in infamy.... allowing SIX rushing TDs to one player.

Where's my Lurch GIF again when I need it?

I really hate Sean Payton

Well that was a better game than I thought it would be. Harrison hand might be a player. And the Lynch UDFA flashed a bit. But how crazy is it that you're so banged up that a rookie UDFA is starting at linebacker for you? In fact, I would say that among the starting front seven today, only Eric Wilson has any chance of being a starter next year. 

Vikings just need to just get out of this horrible year as quickly as possible, get their stars healthy, bring in another good draft class and see what happens. 

One more game, and if we lose that I think we can move into the top 10 in the draft. 

pathetic defense

Holy shit,  that is the most pathetic effort I have ever seen from a Vikings defense and I have seen most of them.   No excuses for not being ready at all for Kamara.  Rule number 1 should always be to take away the run and Zimmer never even tried.  I was thinking he deserved another chance but after this shit show fuck it,  he needs to go and about half of his defense with him.  We can put up with his shit game management if his defense is stellar,  but his defense is dog shit and he still can't manage the clock to save his ass.

We need a Burns or Griswold rant at this point. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Well that was a better game than I thought it would be. 

One more game, and if we lose that I think we can move into the top 10 in the draft. 
Me too, they kept it closer than I thought this might be - at least till the end. I had 0 expectations to win this week, not with what they had to field today on defense. 

They damn well better lose next week... :p

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Well that was a better game than I thought it would be. Harrison hand might be a player. And the Lynch UDFA flashed a bit. But how crazy is it that you're so banged up that a rookie UDFA is starting at linebacker for you? In fact, I would say that among the starting front seven today, only Eric Wilson has any chance of being a starter next year. 

Vikings just need to just get out of this horrible year as quickly as possible, get their stars healthy, bring in another good draft class and see what happens. 

Unfortunately, I don’t know if the team can afford to keep Wilson either...  Confused

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I really hate Sean Payton

Cheaters usually win in the NFL