Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans game
Yuck, poor start by the D, 41 yd TD run.  Looks like the Vikings are gonna put lots of coal in our stockings...

Nice response by the O, great run by Cook!  7-7

Really sad how depleted this defense is.

Gotta love our hot  knife on butter defense...  Too many injuries, missing players, atrocious play.  Should have known not to watch, junior high team defense against pros on offense.

133 yds rushing for the Aints in 1 quarter...yikes Vikes.

stick a fork in them, this defense not stopping anybody today...  We have no backup players, this guys are terrible.  Expect a dropoff from starters but wholey molely this is bad...  Maybe next year!  LOL, wouldn't bet more than a coke on that...

We have our cover guys lets draft dline. you stop run in this league and you can win. 

This is unwatchable.....
We need to stop Brees.....
We get a turn over and guess what??
Offense goes 3 and out.
This team needs to be torn down and rebuilt.
There is no future with this group. Individually, yes. As a team absolutely not.

Ok, that last possession is EXACTLY what chaps my ass about Zimmer.  You need to drive, you can't waste time.  You blow 24 seconds off the clock on one play.  You can tell Kirk is pissed.  I would put money on the play is coming in slow from the sideline.

I actually like seeing Cousins pissed, it shows that there are so many other issues at play. I wish they would get it together. Ugh. Same shit different day.