Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville...
..and the batshit crazy has already started with MAGA folks predisposed to mistrust everything they hear and see. Starts with photos of Nashville "they don't want you to see." Love that one. Clickbait marketers everywhere would be proud. Followed by comments wondering how they were able to get photos since no one is allowed in the area. Yes, they really are that stupid. 

https://twitter.com/BlessUSA45/status/13...22913?s=20

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
..and the batshit crazy has already started with MAGA folks predisposed to mistrust everything they hear and see. Starts with photos of Nashville "they don't want you to see." Love that one. Clickbait marketers everywhere would be proud. Followed by comments wondering how they were able to get photos since no one is allowed in the area. Yes, they really are that stupid. 

https://twitter.com/BlessUSA45/status/13...22913?s=20
Its now Us vs. Them for the remainder of human existence. Sad. But the genie is out of the bottle now, no putting it back in. Truth doesn't exist, only propaganda and perception.

To build on Sticky's point, the problem is that social media allows the extremes a bright light and big megaphone to shout.  Whether that's far left or right. 

Maybe it's naive, but I sure still want to believe the majority of the US is still more in the middle than not and that those very people do care about others, their opportunities and quality of life. 

I wait three days to figure out any kind of semblence of truth the main stream media is terrible at reporting nonsense and dont verify anything well enough

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
I wait three days to figure out any kind of semblence of truth the main stream media is terrible at reporting nonsense and dont verify anything well enough
I dont know where to get "my news" anymore...

It sure aint CNN, Fox or Newsmax.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
I dont know where to get "my news" anymore...

It sure aint CNN, Fox or Newsmax.
I agree thats why I wait it is all propoganda and fear
mongering.  Wait for the facts and the police to weigh in on these things.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
Gotta love how it went straight to islam though. Nice.
If you liberals are going to call us racist all the time, I’m going to start to act like it. Its not to far fetched to think that a religious extremist would pick the other religions most holy day of the year. 
Who called you a racist? 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
Gotta love how it went straight to islam though. Nice.
If you liberals are going to call us racist all the time, I’m going to start to act like it. Its not to far fetched to think that a religious extremist would pick the other religions most holy day of the year. 
Who called you a racist? 
There are only two groups, patriots and traitors.  And I just can't bring myself to having any fondness for belicheck or kraft to want to be associated.