Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville...
Domestic or International Terrorism???

Just glad nobody died from this. It's miraculous when you see the amount of damage the blast caused. 

What the hell? Is that recording coming from the RV that blew up? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Yup...

This whole thing is really bizarre. Police have found what they believe are human remains near the bomb site. I'm guessing from whoever was inside the RV because you don't see anyone around it at the time of the explosion.

And if inside, then that adds a suicide element to it, suggesting Islamic terrorism. But when have Islamic terrorists ever given a warning? About anything? Never. That's more a calling card of the IRA, and they haven't done anything in decades. 

Really curious to find out what's behind this. 

This whole thing is really bizarre. Police have found what they believe are human remains near the bomb site. I'm guessing from whoever was inside the RV because you don't see anyone around it at the time of the explosion.

And if inside, then that adds a suicide element to it, suggesting Islamic terrorism. But when have Islamic terrorists ever given a warning? About anything? Never. That's more a calling card of the IRA, and they haven't done anything in decades. 

At this point bizzare is right. 

There was gunshots prior to the blast too:

Betsy Williams recalls being awoken just after 4:30 a.m. Friday by what sounded like gunfire from an automatic weapon.
After Williams called 911 and police cordoned off Second Avenue in downtown Nashville, a "computerized message" from a parked RV captured her attention. 

"Evacuate now," Williams remembers the female voice saying -- over and over again.

Williams told CNN hours after the vehicle exploded, injuring three, that she and wife Kim clearly heard another message emanating from the RV. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/25/us/nashvi...index.html

The belief is that it wasn’t a warning but an attempt to get people to come outside and be hit by the blast.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

The belief is that it wasn’t a warning but an attempt to get people to come outside and be hit by the blast.
I heard some say that on Twitter, but that seems pretty far fetched. I can think of more effective things to compel people outside than "there is a bomb...evacuate" followed by an actual countdown. 

Further, if you want to kill as many people as possible, I don't think you put a bomb in an RV in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning

Yes, its fucked up. You have to think this is the religion of peace being that it happened on Christmas dont you?