Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat lady sings. Biden is your new POTUS
Quote: @savannahskol said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Interesting...I actually think that PA may go Biden with all the urban/suburb mail in votes rolling in. Last I saw I think it was at 64% reporting - far fewer than Wi or MI
80% reporting-- Trump leads PA by about 9%   he could still lose it,  but that one is getting closer to the point that you just assume he has it.  IMO the only one left to watch is Nevada ( 25% still to report and biden leading by less than 8k votes).   Maybe Michigan,  about 9% left to report,  but Biden is leading by a bit more there at about 33K votes.
Murmurings that Az not final/done?.....Early call to Biden (by Fox) some kind of retribution?

If so... Az reversal would be yuge.  

Trump is almost 95k behind with 87% reported.  5 counties left to finalize,  2 are currently favoring Biden,  3 favoring Trump... it could happen but its gonna take Al Michaels to call it if it happens.

To me, it seems like this thing is too close to call yet. But what do I know? The margins are razor thin. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
To me, it seems like this thing is too close to call yet. But what do I know? The margins are razor thin. 
Thats where my head is at too...

Let's see, today is Wednesday. I doubt this is resolved this evening. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
interesting thing,  wall street seems to either like the idea of Biden as president,  or they have good intel that somehow Trump pulls this thing out.  DOW is up big again today to over 28k which puts it up over 2k on the week.
profits are up bigly, if we dont close for covid its going to be good. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Interesting...I actually think that PA may go Biden with all the urban/suburb mail in votes rolling in. Last I saw I think it was at 64% reporting - far fewer than Wi or MI
80% reporting-- Trump leads PA by about 9%   he could still lose it,  but that one is getting closer to the point that you just assume he has it.  IMO the only one left to watch is Nevada ( 25% still to report and biden leading by less than 8k votes).   Maybe Michigan,  about 9% left to report,  but Biden is leading by a bit more there at about 33K votes.
Murmurings that Az not final/done?.....Early call to Biden (by Fox) some kind of retribution?

If so... Az reversal would be yuge.  

Theres a viral video out about sharpies and vote coruption in Az. 

diving into nevada to precinct level shows that there could still be a little movement in those numbers as well.  If Trump took Nevada along with PA, NC, and GA that would give him the slightest victory so wisconsin and michigan wouldnt matter.

I think that once all the votes are in, there's going to be a round 2 where whoever loses calls for an investigation into voter fraud and we'll have to deal with that for some period of time.  I think it's way too early for me to feel comfortable in it being over or done.

just curious for those watching at home, are they saying why NC hasnt been called for Trump?  1.4% lead for Trump and 100% reported.

Like I said many times before, I'm no Biden lover but I'm a fierce Trump hater. But some of my **cough** friends that are Trump supporters want the states to stop counting votes. WTF?? You count every vote you can. Its like talking to pouty children having a tantrum. Jesus. My wife and I have learned some things about a few friends that have shocked the shit out of us as far as how stupid they've acted and what has come out of their mouths. 

This.    Exactly this.

@JimmyinSD said:
Quote:
just curious for those watching at home, are they saying why NC hasnt been called for Trump?  1.4% lead for Trump and 100% reported.
theyre going to succeed.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

They'll take mail in ballots all the way up to next Thursday.  I believe the ballot needs to be postmarked by election day though.