It looks like you guys have built a nice little
echo chamber for yourselves.  Keep up the
good work.
^ Q ball?

Quote: @medaille said:
good work.

What did you bring to the debate?   Pseudo intellectuals have little value, just a waste of time.  Put something out to debate, I am sure you have something significant to add.

Quote: @medaille said:
good work.

fap fap echo chamber.
I just have to laugh at the OP.  

Quote: @greediron said:
@medaille said:
good work.

fap fap echo chamber.
Oh? Ok, please explain to me the blood libel.

By my count that is 2 Qanon believers here. Interesting.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@medaille said:
How do you think it is dangerous?
Is that a serious question? Or do you really think Q balls are just not very bright people having a little harmless fun with conspiracies?

Anything that replaces reality with nonsense is dangerous. Man takes a rifle into a pizza parlor because the Q balls told him there was a pedophile ring there. A few months later another Q ball sets fire to the place.  Q ball New York man shoots and kills another man because he's convinced man was member of deep state. Q ball woman arrested in Colorado for kidnapping a child she thought was taken by evil Satan worshippers and pedophiles. Q balls spread rumors that California wildfires were intentionally set by Antifa looters, causing many residents to stay and protect their homes instead of evacuate. 

Here's the scariest one: In April 2020, Jessica Prim was arrested carrying several knives after live-streaming her attempt to "take out" presidential nominee Joe Biden. Prim was arrested in New York City on a pier where she appeared to have been trying to get to the U.S. Navy Hospital Ship Comfort. QAnon claimed the ship was used by a cabal of pedophiles. During her arrest, Prim was reportedly shown crying and asking police, "Have you guys heard about the kids?"[211]Before her arrest, Prim posted on Facebook that Hillary Clinton and Biden "need to be taken out" and that "Hillary Clinton and her assistant, Joe Biden and Tony Podesta need to be taken out in the name of Babylon! ... I can't be set free without them gone. Wake me up!!!!!"[211]
Prim's Facebook page was filled with references to QAnon. She encouraged her Facebook followers to check out QAnon "clues". In a video posted just hours before her arrest, Prim ranted about a video that she believed depicted Hillary Clinton and an aide murdering a child.[211][212]

Just because these people are morons doesn't mean they're not dangerous. 

I have a friend who is a great guy.  Is trying hard to make something of himself but comes from family money.  He started to sour my friendship with all this Q shit, it became hard to deal with as any serious conversation just goes sideways.  Then most started going sideways and it was a bummer. 

He has a good head, smart kid, communicates well, fires guns (has procured a lot of guns), and it feels like the Q shit is pushing him to the brink of sanity.

Fucking sad. 

Go check out the reddit for QAnon Causalities, it's sad how people have lost friendships and family relationships to this shit

No seriously I’d really like to understand how people explain away the Q idea of this underground farming of children who are eaten and their blood is used in rituals.

Its odd because it sounds an awful lot like the blood in the matzo dough from back in the day. 

I ask because I know someone who has gone WAY the fuck off the deepend on this shit. I mean like WAY WAY WAY off the deep end. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@greediron said:
@medaille said:
good work.

fap fap echo chamber.
Oh? Ok, please explain to me the blood libel.
By my count that is 2 Qanon believers here. Interesting.
WTF are you yammering about?  

No "blood libel" and NO ONE that admitted to being a Qanon "believer'?   What an odd post by a dude that often laments unnecessary political posts.  

Can you provide one post any "rightie" started on your pages, that has a Qanon sauce?  

For me... I don't believe ANYTHING /TOPIC that has to be held "secret" by more than 3 people.  
Just my standard. 

WTAF?   

I ask because I know someone who has gone WAY the fuck off the deepend on this shit. I mean like WAY WAY WAY off the deep end. 
Oh. 

Mike, some people are nucking futs.  

Next riveting topic!

I am just wondering if someone can tell me more about the blood libel? You don’t know about the child harvesting and the blood libel and the eating of the children? 

Or maybe some more about the bill gates micro chips? You know the caccination the Bill Gates is rushing to get everyone to i ject a microchip? BTW I did however hear that the Trump Vaccine *might* be ready in a couple weeks.

If you can’t tell me about that can you tell me about the 5G conspiracies? Because although I am pretty tech savvy I gotta admit that one flies over my head.