Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't do it Joe...
It's Harris. Solid choice IMO. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Biden is 77 and Trump is 74, I mean lol.....why wouldn't Biden 'make it' thru his whole Presidency? Who looks in better physical shape to you? Who's eating McDonald's? 
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/12925...08804?s=20

Quote: @greediron said:
It makes me laugh that people can actually think that pairing anyone with Creepy Joe will help his cause.  Creepy racist, race baiting, child fondler needs to just stay in his basement.
That trifecta is already in the White House. Also some people talk about mental decline and gaffes, that is already happening with Trump but hey person, woman, man, camera, tv.

I am actually thrilled with the pick. If it was Susan Rice, the GOP would have continued to fixate on Benghazi. Warren doesn't have a wide enough appeal. I like Whitmer but she is needed in Michigan. I love Duckworth as well.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
It makes me laugh that people can actually think that pairing anyone with Creepy Joe will help his cause.  Creepy racist, race baiting, child fondler needs to just stay in his basement.
That trifecta is already in the White House. Also some people talk about mental decline and gaffes, that is already happening with Trump but hey person, woman, man, camera, tv.

I am actually thrilled with the pick. If it was Susan Rice, the GOP would have continued to fixate on SQUIRREL!. Warren doesn't have a wide enough appeal. I like Whitmer but she is needed in Michigan. I love Duckworth as well.
Fixed it for you. 

I think you meant bunker ... where he can continue his inspections.

The fact you boys are trying so hard to equate Biden’s slips or shortcomings as if they are on par with Trump’s is fucking laughable.

Trump’s nonstop lying, racism, corruption, creepiness with women (evidently you boys give Trump a pass for calling his own daughter a hot piece of ass that he wants to date) and complete stupidity (The Spanish Flu ended WWII is his latest WTF moment just 24 hours ago) are beyond what any candidate, GOP or Dem, can be compared to.

But it’s cute the way you try and justify Biden being so terrible that you can still fall back on Trump ...

Why it’s so hard to cut ties with that orange buffoon is a mystery to the rest of the world.

Harris is a solid pick.  Warren and Rice would have been skewered by the right.  Obviously they will do the same with Harris but she has less baggage and is further towards center than Warren, independents will be more accepting of her vs other choices.

fucking laughable and fucking predictable.  Just like the indefensible Hillary, the left will die defending Creepy child fondling Biden.  Take a deep breath folks, smell that shampoo...  Oh, wait, not that close Joe. 

Will be funny watching the left defend Biden walk upright with a spine finally.  Too bad it will be Harris' fist jabbed up his ass to get him to shut up.

fucking laughable and fucking predictable.  Just like the indefensible Hillary, the left will die defending Creepy child fondling Biden.  Take a deep breath folks, smell that shampoo...  Oh, wait, not that close Joe. 

Will be funny watching the left defend Biden walk upright with a spine finally.  Too bad it will be Harris' fist jabbed up his ass to get him to shut up.
At the bold...at least it's not Putin who has been doing same for comrade Trump. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@greediron said:
I think you meant bunker ... where he can continue his inspections.

The fact you boys are trying so hard to equate Biden’s slips or shortcomings as if they are on par with Trump’s is fucking laughable.

Trump’s nonstop lying, racism, corruption, creepiness with women (evidently you boys give Trump a pass for calling his own daughter a hot piece of ass that he wants to date) and complete stupidity (The Spanish Flu ended WWII is his latest WTF moment just 24 hours ago) are beyond what any candidate, GOP or Dem, can be compared to.

But it’s cute the way you try and justify Biden being so terrible that you can still fall back on Trump ...

Why it’s so hard to cut ties with that orange buffoon is a mystery to the rest of the world.

Harris is a solid pick.  Warren and Rice would have been skewered by the right.  Obviously they will do the same with Harris but she has less baggage and is further towards center than Warren, independents will be more accepting of her vs other choices.
They'll tell you its the media and swamp. Trump is not that bad they say. They'll go to any lengths to defend him. If all fails they have the  "that's not what Trump meant" excuse as if only they can comprehend English or should I say terrible English for that matter.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
a decent candidate that doesnt have a political closet full of skeletons would certainly help him since its very unlikely that he will make it very long and the VP will be running things at that point.  they need to hang a political porkchop around his neck to pull the middle ground voters, or by himself it will be to risky unless trump really shits the bed in the meantime.
So Jimmy who would be your decent candidate?  You spend all your time criticizing, the "left", and distancing yourself from tRump, but he's closest to a salve for your insecurities and therefore gets your vote .

Take a stand young man, there is more to life than the aspiration of being the best ditch digging share cropper in all of mid-west who likes to own guns for foraging and gathering, as noble as that is.
No name calling, I credit the nobility of beliefs and aspirations, hardly a derogatory rant, just an empathetic inquiry to give me insight about a conundrum that alludes me.

I think Harris is the best choice of the three.  Rice has Benghazi, don't care to hear about that debacle.  Whitmer, not sure she could even carry Michigan.  My liberal MI relatives are not pleased with her management of covid pandemic.  Here's an interesting article on her use of science:

https//www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/what-data-is-driving-gov-whitmers-decisions  

I don't know anything about "michigancapitalconfidential" or which way it leans.  Writer does make a compelling case.