Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power. This is all about Power. There is no other way to explain this post
Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
The guy on kfan that was talking about the state walking back the story on the trucker and the interstate also confirmed that the Minneapolis police as well as PDs acriss the country are finding these rioter caches of bricks, fire accelerants, molotov cocktails, and other means of destruction....that shit doesnt happen nationwide without organization and some serious resources.   Just like the 3 buses of shit heads that rolled into Sioux falls last night shortly before the peaceful protest went to shit.

I think I have heard of other reports from towns that within a few hours of violence that bus loads from out of town have shown up.

I hope the FBI makes some real progress soon.
How big is SF? 

We had the same issue here in Idaho.  6 vans of trouble were in town.  But the armed citizens beat them to the punch and were walking the streets before they got here.

Hope this is a one off for you in a unique time, armed militia's and vigilante posse 's
keeping justice ain't my idea of being great again, sound more like Damascus or Aleppo. 
Well...they are all white. So the the police should have no problem with them. 

[Image: sjm-264_74219854.jpg?w=810]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
The guy on kfan that was talking about the state walking back the story on the trucker and the interstate also confirmed that the Minneapolis police as well as PDs acriss the country are finding these rioter caches of bricks, fire accelerants, molotov cocktails, and other means of destruction....that shit doesnt happen nationwide without organization and some serious resources.   Just like the 3 buses of shit heads that rolled into Sioux falls last night shortly before the peaceful protest went to shit.

I think I have heard of other reports from towns that within a few hours of violence that bus loads from out of town have shown up.

How big is SF? 

We had the same issue here in Idaho.  6 vans of trouble were in town.  But the armed citizens beat them to the punch and were walking the streets before they got here.

Hope this is a one off for you in a unique time, armed militia's and vigilante posse 's
keeping justice ain't my idea of being great again, sound more like Damascus or Aleppo. 

[Image: sjm-264_74219854.jpg?w=810]
What are you talking about?  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

How big is SF? 

He is just babbling shit about which he knows nothing.  Can't share it because it is a facebook image, but there were black dudes packing as well.  And armed citizens talking, shaking hands with the BLM protesters.
So take he can take his canned racism and shove it.  Cuz that is what it is.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

How big is SF? 

He is just babbling shit about which he knows nothing.  Can't share it because it is a facebook image, but there were black dudes packing as well.  And armed citizens talking, shaking hands with the BLM protesters.

Greed, seriously happy to hear you’ve found the 1 or 2 militia members in the country who might be smarter than a bag full of hammers and who aren’t racist as fuck. That’s a beautiful thing right there. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

How big is SF? 

Greed, seriously happy to hear you’ve found the 1 or 2 militia members in the country who might be smarter than a bag full of hammers and who aren’t racist as fuck. That’s a beautiful thing right there. 

seriously happy you acknowledged your racism claim was horseshit.  Even in your snide way, it is progress.