Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ to the Vikes?
Upon reading the tea leaves I say...  B) 
[Image: avuq38kl4mc6.jpeg]

This would make the Diggs trade pointless. OBJ has a lot more drama. Not buying it.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
The talent is without question. My problem is any potential distractions and issues down the line. But I guess if anyone can handle that storm it would be Zim. 
I'm sorry but this opinion made me lol. Zimmer couldn't handle Diggs, who frankly isn't half the diva OBJ is, but somehow he'd 'handle' Beckham? That's like saying Elflien couldn't block Shamar Stephens but he'll handle Aaron Donald.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@PurpleCrush said:
The talent is without question. My problem is any potential distractions and issues down the line. But I guess if anyone can handle that storm it would be Zim. 
I'm sorry but this opinion made me lol. Zimmer couldn't handle Diggs, who frankly isn't half the diva OBJ is, but somehow he'd 'handle' Beckham? That's like saying Elflien couldn't block Shamar Stephens but he'll handle Aaron Donald.
No problem being sorry. He couldn't handle Diggs? I don't remember hearing much about Diggs' issues after that week 4 nonsense. You think Zim didn't have much to do with that? As an asides, where do you see a definitive statement saying Zim would handle OBJ? A guess is just that, a guess. Let's not get out of context here.

I'd actually enjoy the circus if it came to town, because I figure this Viking team is going to be about as exciting as oatmeal next year as they win about 8-9 games and maybe (or maybe don't) get that 7th wildcard so they can exit toot sweet.   Another Zimmer masterpiece is in the works!

I'm thinking it's all rumor and probably not the last rumor we'll hear between now and next weekend.

Please, no more diva WRs, if possible.  Diggs proved to be such an enormous PITA they granted him his wish and traded him.  I don't think RS and Zim would even fathom the idea of targeting even a bigger PITA to replace Diggs.  I just don't see this happening.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1250485008462229505

Bag of salt optional
Ugh. I love draft & FA season, but sweet baby Jesus there's so much BS that goes around it can drive you mad trying to keep up.