Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ to the Vikes?
Just saw on Twitter. Some guy named Marc Malusis, from WFAN, said his "sources" told him that the Vikes and Browns are discussing a trade of OBJ  for a 2nd this year and 5th next year. Color me skeptical, and nauseous. 

And apparently Jay Glazer has some HUGE news to pass along later today.

I really don't know how to feel about this. We just got done dealing with the Diggs drama, only to go out and get OBJ? I know the dude is supremely talented, but man.....Kirk's head might explode.

I'll believe it when I see it, but a 2nd rounder in exchange for a guy who just a year ago drew a mid-first and a starting safety? Yeah, I'd pull the trigger on that. Especially comparing his talent with the talent of receivers we'll see at 58. 

The talent is without question. My problem is any potential distractions and issues down the line. But I guess if anyone can handle that storm it would be Zim. 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
The talent is without question. My problem is any potential distractions and issues down the line. But I guess if anyone can handle that storm it would be Zim. 
I agree....doesn't make a lot of sense. But the money might...Also have to wonder if Harris is part of this. Cleveland is known to want him...

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...45696?s=20

Eh, damn salary cap issues. I'd hate to lose Harris, especially with how young our backend is going to look this year.

Moose™
@MarcMalusis
· 36m
So, as I reported this morning on @MandMWFAN, Source has told me that the Browns and Vikings are in discussions on a trade that would send @obj to the Vikings for a 2nd and 5th round pick next year. Trade is not done, but the deal is being discussed.

This particular account has a checkmark, meaning it's a legit source.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'll believe it when I see it, but a 2nd rounder in exchange for a guy who just a year ago drew a mid-first and a starting safety? Yeah, I'd pull the trigger on that. Especially comparing his talent with the talent of receivers we'll see at 58. 
Next year. 2nd and a 5th...next...year...