Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Welcome aboard!

*boop*

Quote: @LadyMarauder said:
*boop*

Skol Vikings! I am always interested in Vikings information and discussions with other fans 

Absolutely welcome & SKÖL my friends 

Welcome aboard!

Is it pronounced "Vwuh" or "Vwoah"? 

Welcome Big Grin

Got my Purple Army pants...ready for action

Last year's Texans' game was a blast because I got a chance to sit in the VWO section.  What an awesome group of rabid fans, and great to see the VWO here on VF.  I am doing another trade for the Redskins game here in the DC area for the Lions game, and I look forward to being in those magnificent seats again.  If anyone decides to come out to any Redskins game or visiting DC and want to hang with our the NOVAVIKES (Northern Virginia's Minnesota Viking's Fan Club), feel free to reach out.  We had 350-400 fans at our Vikings Legacy Day the day before the SKins game hosted by Wobby and Paul Allen with guest legends like Carl Eller.  It would be an honor to have any of the VWO at our games/tailgates.  I make a mean purple peanut butter pie!  SKOL!
[Image: v3fzxqy3wma6.jpg]This picture of the tankard here is made by a lady that lives near me in Northern VA.  She does personalized glass etching for our NOVAVIKES group and will appear at game 2 this year.  I drink out of mine everyday and freezes awesomely.  I will be traveling by car to Minnesota for the Lions game, so if anyone would like to get a mug, perhaps a VWO or Vikefans personalized version please let me know, so I can save you on shipping and take them with me.

This is a superb collaboration, and makes sense on so many levels.  The infusion of VWO passion will notch the discussions up a bit here, I suspect.  Syd introduced me to Carl Eller at a game a few years ago, and my hats off to the most enthusiastic Vikings fan on the planet for entering into this relationship.  Skol!