Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thielen rolls ankle, Diggs DNP 2nd straight practice
Ford and Alexander coming back, potentially, could boost their D...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@bigbone62 said:
Is Diggs truly ill or just pouting again?
Yes, I'm sure he's just pouting. 
Wouldn't be a first for him missing practice following games he pouted about the offense. 

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@bigbone62 said:
Wouldn't be a first for him missing practice following games he pouted about the offense. 
https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...47682?s=20

There was a very good discussion regarding Diggs on Skor North radio post that Saints game.

What many fans dont understand is that Diggs' frustrations aren't about him not getting the ball. It's about the team doing better and doing more to win a game. Players and coaches.  I'll be quick to acknowledge the optics dont always come across that way. 

Sounds like teammates and coaches know this intent already. I'm good with it as a fan, he's a very emotional player. 

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@bigbone62 said:
Seriously? Diggs gets frustrated when the offense is stagnant and and he is not helping - whether because he is open and not getting the ball or because he is covered and not getting the ball. We won a road playoff game in N.O. last week. He contributed. He is not frustrated. 

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
ive watched every single niner game. (live in the bay area and all my brothers/cousins love the niners) 

theyre not as impressive as people think. you guys will see. 
i live here as well, and my big concern is that they are getting Ford and some other stud back on D who have been out a lot of the season. thay make a huge difference in their pass rush. IloveBig titties, you listen to 95.7 The Game at all? and what part of the bay do you reside? Il East Bay through the tunnel in Moraga
hey bro! i live in the east bay area. (fremont) 
yeah i listen to them sometimes but most of the time they sound like complete homers.

they’re going to get kwon alexander back. but he’s been injured all year, soooo we’ll see how he’ll shake the rust off. 

jimmy G is a decent qb. he throws at aleast one to two stupid passes a game, so our secondary will have a chance to capitalize. 

im not scared of their receivers outside of emmanuel sanders. same with the running game tbh. 

THE only thing im worried about is their D LINE. 
Right On! My label printing company is just above you in Hayward - off of the Whipple Rd. / Huntwood Ave. area. 
Agree that 95.7 The game are a bunch of homers - but I will say they are talking much more about the game and match up than KFAN in Minneapolis (I listen to that station on-line to try and catch Vikings news etc. - but they are either annoying with hosts like the Common Man or too cynical like Barreiro, and then talk about either Gopher Sports and other MN teams I don't care about). 

We can only hope that the Vikings capitalize on the couple stupid passes by Jimmy G with some picks - perhaps a pick 6. Completely agree about their D Line - with DE Dee Ford back as well as LB Kwon Alexander being cleared to come back. There was some stat I heard that when all Bosa, Ford and Alexander are on the field together that they average a sack every 7 plays. Something outrageous like that. So that worries me tremendously. Our O-line better not have a game like they had against GB Monday night. I want the NO game O-line - I could be ok with another performance like that one.

Excited for the game - just wish it was Sunday and we had an extra day to prepare and get healthy.  Just have to figure out what will be on my BBQ and what will be my adult beverage of choice! Where are you watching the game? Home? A local Bar?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
There was a very good discussion regarding Diggs on Skor North radio post that Saints game.

What many fans dont understand is that Diggs' frustrations aren't about him not getting the ball. It's about the team doing better and doing more to win a game. Players and coaches.  I'll be quick to acknowledge the optics dont always come across that way. 

Sounds like teammates and coaches know this intent already. I'm good with it as a fan, he's a very emotional player. 
Agree. LIke Randy Moss at the time, he's probably the most misunderstood player on the team and my favorite Viking. I love the kid. Even when he's a diva. Like Randy, he's got a big heart and a great sense of humor. 

@bigbone62 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@bigbone62 said:
The comments sound like people bashing Diggs. I don't see any reason for it. He is a passionate player. There are always some on every team. I have no problem with it. His teammates don't seem to think it's an issue either. 

@bigbone62 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@bigbone62 said:
Cool, now can you pull video of him  taking off his helmet while still on the field and chucking it on the sidelines because he was sulking about not getting the ball? Can you then show him sulking to teammates directly after that?   Perhaps you can also go back to past games and find video of teammates having to stand in front of him so he doesn't walk up to coaches and make a bigger scene than he already had. Thats happened more than once in his time here. 

Quote: Yep dude sounds like a grade A team player with gems like this!@purplefaithful said:

“I feel like there’s truth to all rumors no matter how dress you it up,” Diggs said. “I won’t be saying nothing on it. I won’t be speaking on it at all. But there is truth to all rumors, I guess.”-Diggs 10/03/19

This pretty much flies in the face of everything that happened in early October where coaches sure as heck didn't seem to think this way after he refused to deny rumors of a trade request or beef with Cousins. Players coming out publicly to defend Cousins at that time but not publicly defending Diggs is pretty resounding. Yep dude is a grade A team player with comments like the one above. Rather than being a cry baby any teammate worth a darn would have sucked it up and said "no truth to the rumors, moving on to this weeks opponent". Instead he dropped comments like this and posted cute little cryptic emojis on Twitter, like a sulking teen.