Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT 2021 Mass Shooters

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/chron/status/1546980...AWyI5lC6Pg&s=19
I just really have no words for the cowardice I am seeing.  I pray that it is only cowardice, but I just have a hard time understanding first responders that refuse to act... especially when its kids,  what kind of man puts his own life ahead of a childs?

What an absolute disgrace. One dude stops to get sanitizer for his hands because fuck whatever. One dude is casually checking his cellphone cause fuck it. This lack of response cost children their lives and it is disgusting. 

Why have an armed police force if theyre not going to use them?  Several kids would be alive todayif it wasn’t for these cops. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Why have an armed police force if theyre not going to use them?  Several kids would be alive todayif it wasn’t for these cops. 
start with that sheriff down there that called these guys "heroic" and fire everyone involved.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Cosplay Cops

40% of the town's budget went to these clowns to look fucking cool, act big.

In the end they were all scared of a "hunting rifle"

Quote: @Skodin said:
@AGRforever said:
Cosplay Cops

I don't buy it. It's just a "black scary gun." What are they afraid of?

Quote: @Skodin said:
@AGRforever said:
Cosplay Cops

Some cops act tough, but shit their pants when it gets real. Remember, we aren't talking the cream of the crop here usually. It can be a job where its grab the last branch of the tree before hitting bottom thing. Not always, of course. But some let the power of authority get to their heads.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:
@AGRforever said:
Cosplay Cops

Some cops act tough, but shit their pants when it gets real. Remember, we aren't talking the cream of the crop here usually. It can be a job where its grab the last branch of the tree before hitting bottom thing. Not always, of course. But some let the power of authority get to their heads.
That was to many guys for it to be cowardice IMO,  sure some are likely local barney filfes,   but some were also likely ex military that had seen some combat and trained and experienced live fire.

I've called for it since day 1,  there needs to be a federal investigation into the response that day.  If medical first responders can be held accountable for inaction,   then cops damn well better be as well, especially when they actively were preventing others from taking action.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:
@AGRforever said:
Cosplay Cops

It's instant power and influence for people who likely have never had it before. I'm generalizing obviously. I know some very kind, reasonable, humble cops. But they are the exception in my experience. 

The problem is the same problem we have in politics. People attracted to power are typically the last people you want using it.