Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOOOOLLLLD up... Mond wasn't vaccinated either?!?
Quote: @Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:
This is Kirk Cousin's Dad. "Nuff said:

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/stat...6978374659
This really makes it all make sense now. Kirk never stood a chance. Wow
What a horrible guy to actually have opinions on right versus wrong.  If you don’t want to believe in religion, that’s fine, but you guys will go out of your way to belittle a person who has probably never committed a crime in his life at the same time making heroes of individuals burning down our inner cities.  Yeah, your thought processes are much more developed.  Lo
Careful: you're going to give yourself a hernia with all the heavy-lifting excuse making and rationalizations over the last week or so. 
Yeah, shame on us dumb fucks, you tough sob’s.  When challenged, no facts, just blather.  Learn to make coherent points at some point.  Lol

When I see some from you, I'll respond. I just see the same tinfoil hat misinformation that I've always seen. Its a bold new era of 'challenging' facts, I guess?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

What a horrible guy to actually have opinions on right versus wrong.  If you don’t want to believe in religion, that’s fine, but you guys will go out of your way to belittle a person who has probably never committed a crime in his life at the same time making heroes of individuals burning down our inner cities.  Yeah, your thought processes are much more developed.  Lo
Careful: you're going to give yourself a hernia with all the heavy-lifting excuse making and rationalizations over the last week or so. 
Yeah, shame on us dumb fucks, you tough sob’s.  When challenged, no facts, just blather.  Learn to make coherent points at some point.  Lol

When I see some from you, I'll respond. I just see the same tinfoil hat misinformation that I've always seen. Its a bold new era of 'challenging' facts, I guess?
Nah, it’s the era of losers banding together in support of idiotic positions and trying to drown out people with brains via cancel culture.  Lol.  That’s what this era is about.   You know the hippies of the 60’s gave it a run and history showed their great contributions to this country.

[Image: azohwywch5yd.gif]

Vanguard...  super sorry I left you out when I listed our current mods.

It's been a busy week and I have just popping in and out when I can.

Sorry my man!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html?mref=i2svv&mrefc=2

Another dumb fuck….

@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html?mref=i2svv&mrefc=2

Another dumb fuck….
I'm probably going to regret this...
  • This speech is from the 'white coat summit' run by America's Frontline Doctors which appears to be the same group that put on that amazing press conference last year. 
  • That press conference featured this person who we later learned has a lot of theories about demon sex and whatever else her church preaches
[Image: dr-stella-immanuel.jpg?h=ae1281eb&itok=NLaJIWTv]
  • There was some controversy regarding this doctor's previous comments so a local tv station spent some time fact checking via a chief medical officer here: Garden City doctor responds to critics of his statements made to lawmakers | ktvb.com 
  • The opener and closer in that summit made the following points: Dr. McDonald pointed out that there is a great split in society now. It is not a political, racial, religious, gender, or age divide. It is a psychological divide.  He said 80% of people have turned out to be narcissists who love wielding power over others and are creating tyranny. These include bureaucrats, government officials, and people like the flight attendant (a former police officer) who got Dr. McDonald permanently banned from Delta Airlines because he drank a bottle of water on the plane “too long” — six minutes, as timed by the flight attendant."  I'm going to guess that mean flight attendant was enforcing a mask policy?
Dr Cole appears to be making the points that you have already posted. Just adding some context. I'm out.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Another dumb fuck….
  • This speech is from the 'white coat summit' run by America's Frontline Doctors which appears to be the same group that put on that amazing press conference last year. 
  • That press conference featured this person who we later learned has a lot of theories about demon sex and whatever else her church preaches
  • There was some controversy regarding this doctor's previous comments so a local tv station spent some time fact checking via a chief medical officer here: Garden City doctor responds to critics of his statements made to lawmakers | ktvb.com 
  • The opener and closer in that summit made the following points: Dr. McDonald pointed out that there is a great split in society now. It is not a political, racial, religious, gender, or age divide. It is a psychological divide.  He said 80% of people have turned out to be narcissists who love wielding power over others and are creating tyranny. These include bureaucrats, government officials, and people like the flight attendant (a former police officer) who got Dr. McDonald permanently banned from Delta Airlines because he drank a bottle of water on the plane “too long” — six minutes, as timed by the flight attendant."  I'm going to guess that mean flight attendant was enforcing a mask policy?
Dr Cole appears to be making the points that you have already posted. Just adding some context. I'm out.
So you found somebody who said he isn’t telling the truth with absolutely no supporting evidence.  Can you personally argue one point he made?  A reporter said he’s lying is your argument?  Boy, the argument of the dumb fuck crowd has nearly ground to a halt.  Lol

@Nichelle said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Another dumb fuck….
So you found somebody who said he isn’t telling the truth with absolutely no supporting evidence.  Can you personally argue one point he made?  A reporter said he’s lying is your argument?
No, that wasn't the argument. I wasn't even making an argument because there was nothing new in your post. I was pointing to fact checking that was done by a chief medical officer via a news station. This isn't the first time that Dr Cole has made his arguments so it connects to a presentation he made a few months ago (coronavirus is seasonal and will run its course, the pandemic was over in Idaho, it ultimately had no impact since everyone who died was old, etc.). The points in the video you posted have also been debated here. 

Secondly, I provided some additional context around this 'white coat summit' which is where he made his presentation and the connection to something that people likely remember from last year. I certainly remembered that gathering of people in support of hydroxychloroquine as the cure for Covid. I remember the Doctor in the photo and demon sex and her practice located in a strip mall. And yes, some of their videos have been removed from social media platforms for violating misinformation policies.  Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on social media - BBC News

But again, I'm not arguing any of the repeated points as they have been debated here before.

(I knew I was going to regret responding. Lesson learned)

Let’s call out one whacko who is on the other side of our viewpoint and try to validate how smart we are.  Should I be calling out Lenin and Stalin as people on your side that I disagree with?  Dumb fucks.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Waterboy said:
@Nichelle said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Another dumb fuck….
So you found somebody who said he isn’t telling the truth with absolutely no supporting evidence.  Can you personally argue one point he made?  A reporter said he’s lying is your argument?
No, that wasn't the argument. I wasn't even making an argument because there was nothing new in your post. I was pointing to fact checking that was done by a chief medical officer via a news station. This isn't the first time that Dr Cole has made his arguments so it connects to a presentation he made a few months ago (coronavirus is seasonal and will run its course, the pandemic was over in Idaho, it ultimately had no impact since everyone who died was old, etc.). The points in the video you posted have also been debated here. 

Secondly, I provided some additional context around this 'white coat summit' which is where he made his presentation and the connection to something that people likely remember from last year. I certainly remembered that gathering of people in support of hydroxychloroquine as the cure for Covid. I remember the Doctor in the photo and demon sex and her practice located in a strip mall. And yes, some of their videos have been removed from social media platforms for violating misinformation policies.  Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on social media - BBC News

But again, I'm not arguing any of the repeated points as they have been debated here before.

(I knew I was going to regret responding. Lesson learned)
So, a “chief medical officer” point of view is your argument to his 17 minute factually and statistically backed discussion.   All of the dumb fucks on this site have 5% of his knowledge, but they’re able to pontificate on here as experts.  Interesting that you pick the one black lady to pick apart the brilliant doctors argument.  Racist a little?  I don’t see you as a racist, but if the argument were reversed the dumb fucks on this site would be making that accusation.  Your side of the argument has the burden of proof, and you’ve proven woefully inept in doing so.