Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's Overreaction/Not Overreaction Monday
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@AGRforever said:
Ive been ass raped by the Vikings so many times that the whistle could go off at 0:00 in the 4th of a super bowl with the Vikings leading and I still wouldnt be sure the won. 
I'd definitely be looking for a flag!!
Right, the damn flag could fly what 10-15 minutes later and not surprise anyone?
AND AFTER FURTHER REVIEW, we've decided the Vikings didn't really win. 

Quote: @Mattyman said:
The Vikings have never succeeded as front runners.

Sounds odd, but I like that this team is relevant but not favored. I've always believed if they were to win the Superbowl it would be as an underdog and not a #1 or #2 seed.
Certainly the hard way to do it.  I'm sick of traveling in championship games.  Bring them to UBS and let our homefield score a few points for us.  What I really don't want to end up doing is going to Lambblow where we all know the refs spot the Packers 10-20 points a game. 

I just hope the "balance on both sides of the ball" isn't getting upset. Our defense is currently 27th against the pass and 14th against the run - do we need to find a defensive guru for this team?? Somehow we are 5th in scoring defense, so that trumps the other parts, but I fear it may keep sliding.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Mattyman said:

Sounds odd, but I like that this team is relevant but not favored. I've always believed if they were to win the Superbowl it would be as an underdog and not a #1 or #2 seed.
Certainly the hard way to do it.  I'm sick of traveling in championship games.  Bring them to UBS and let our homefield score a few points for us.  What I really don't want to end up doing is going to Lambblow where we all know the refs spot the Packers 10-20 points a game. 
The Packers would be spotted 21points, let's be honest. Smile

Quote: @Jor-El said:
I just hope the "balance on both sides of the ball" isn't getting upset. Our defense is currently 27th against the pass and 14th against the run - do we need to find a defensive guru for this team?? Somehow we are 5th in scoring defense, so that trumps the other parts, but I fear it may keep sliding.
We need corners.   And pressure up front.  

LJ hurts.  So does XR.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Mattyman said:

I'm confident the Vikings can win at Lamblow despite the refs. I don't see them winning in New Orleans though.
I still have hope they win the North.