Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick it - Vikes host Mules!
Quote: @Hidalgo said:
Vikings 21
Donkeys 17
Thats a flip of the score from the first time I saw the Vikings at the metro dump in 96. Elway threw a pass with about 2 minutes left in the game that bounced off 2 defenders before being caught for the game winning TD
Here's my favorite Bronco memory... Wink

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vanguard83 said:
24-17 Norse
Are you in Minny for the game, V83?  I'll be in the Cities, but it's not going to workout for me to attend.  Going to a house party Sunday to watch with friends - that will be loads of fun too.
Have a great time - SKOL!
Yes.  Nichelle was kind enough to extend an invite to us for tailgating.

Can't hardly wait.   Been a Vikes fan since I was a kid in the '70's, have gone to every West Coast game I could get to, but never made the pilgrimage to a home game.  My daughter surprised me & her brother with flights / hotel / game tix.
On that note, I’d like to commend your parenting skills...! B)

Quote: @Kentis said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vanguard83 said:
24-17 Norse
Are you in Minny for the game, V83?  I'll be in the Cities, but it's not going to workout for me to attend.  Going to a house party Sunday to watch with friends - that will be loads of fun too.

Can't hardly wait.   Been a Vikes fan since I was a kid in the '70's, have gone to every West Coast game I could get to, but never made the pilgrimage to a home game.  My daughter surprised me & her brother with flights / hotel / game tix.

Thanks, I'm truly blessed. She's a Freshman at UH Maui, planning on majoring in human services / wants to work with abused children.  

@Kentis said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vanguard83 said:
24-17 Norse

Thanks, I'm truly blessed. She's a Freshman at UH Maui, planning on majoring in human services / wants to work with abused children.  

That’s awesome bro! We’re counting on you to help cheer on our team Sunday...! SKOL!

^^^^  Gonna leave my lungs in Minnesota..

Anyone remember the Joey Browner Gerald Wilhite game ?????

^^^^  Gonna leave my lungs in Minnesota..

Anyone remember the Joey Browner Gerald Wilhite game ?????
Yep, Joey Browner perfected the horse collar and broke that dude's leg at the one yard line.  It was legal then, and JB did that all the time.  It was crazy watching Willhite's leg flop around on the replays; real nasty.

Will Zimmer play Man or Zone? If he loads the box and the guys stop the RB on the way to the QB this shouldn't be close. 

If he plays Zone, well, it still shouldn't be close. Their Line isn't good. Young QBs often struggle to find the gaps WRs and TEs like to find in Zones.

But the Chiefs Line was missing Starters and the Pass Rush didn't show up until the 4th Quarter. The difference is what Maroon pointed out, Allen is baby. Moore, even after sitting out for a year, had a lot of starts under his belt.

I think the Nags move the ball as the pass rush continues to languish and Mike goes right back to playing Zone. But Allen will make costly mistakes to kill drives or force them to settle for Field Goals.

20-16 Minnesota. Missing a bunch of Starters, bad opponent at home, bye week coming up. Feels like a trap game that the Vikings will win in ugly fashion.

Even with the injury issues I like the Vikes 27 - 13.

Vikings are a -10

I'm taking the Vikings to win, but Denver to cover the spread. 

I think this will be uncomfortably close for most of Skol Nation

Oh, I bet the under too (65)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Vikings are a -10

I'm taking the Vikings to win, but Denver to cover the spread. 

I think this will be uncomfortably close for most of Skol Nation

Oh, I bet the under too (65)
You know you need to give a score to win.  I guess you're shooting for the "participation" ribbon.  B)