Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you rank the NFC as of Today?
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Just want to point out San Francisco's schedule before losing to the Seahawks....

Bucs
Bengals
Steelers
Browns
Rams
Skins
Panthers
Cardinals

After another gimme against the Cards, they get....

Packers
Ravens
Saints

That stretch will say a lot about who they really are. 

Agreed.  I realize that if maybe's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry f'n Christmas, but I wouldn't anoint the top spots in the playoffs to the Aint's and Whiners just yet.  

1.Seattle/NO/MINN/GB/9ers/Boys
2. Philly/Rams

I just don't see any separation between the teams at the top. They all have warts. They can all beat anyone at home. They all have a legit chance to beat anyone on the road. They all could host a Playoff game and lose due to TOs, penalties, etc.

This is a crazy wide open year and the only thing that would surprise me is if Philly or the Rams get in and make it to the Super Bowl.

Of the +.500 teams, on a neutral field, for various reasons right now:

1. NO
2. Seattle, MN
4. GB, Dallas
6. SF, LAR, Philly
9. Car 

Again, not sold on SF

1) Vikings
2) everybody else
3) “
4) “
5) “

Wink  B)

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
1) Vikings
2) everybody else
3) “
4) “
5) “

Wink  B)
That has just as much chance of being the truth as anything else. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
1) Vikings
2) everybody else
3) “
4) “
5) “

Wink  B)
That is my usual outlook.

Here's one thing I heard on the radio last Saturday morning on one of those AM radio NFL Betting infomercial type things that come on while I was sitting in the car: Vegas likes the Vikings. The dude was actually very informed and the host asked him about something or other and he brought up the Vikings. He said he didn't know why but that Vegas was being extraordinarily strong with Minnesota betting lines in their favor. Mentioned that these Vegas line people are brilliant and have it down to a science and that he's not going to question why, he's just going to bet the Vikings. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Here's one thing I heard on the radio last Saturday morning on one of those AM radio NFL Betting infomercial type things that come on while I was sitting in the car: Vegas likes the Vikings. The dude was actually very informed and the host asked him about something or other and he brought up the Vikings. He said he didn't know why but that Vegas was being extraordinarily strong with Minnesota betting lines in their favor. Mentioned that these Vegas line people are brilliant and have it down to a science and that he's not going to question why, he's just going to bet the Vikings. 
Interesting because the Vegas odds makers are usually pretty spot on.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Probably because those that aren't don't have a job for long.