Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh...Jayron Kearse arrested on DUI, gun charges
Fuckin idiot.

Driving down 94, which everyone in the metro has been warned was shut down between St Paul and Mpls this weekend. 

Dumb meet Dumber

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Driving down 94, which everyone in the metro has been warned was shut down between St Paul and Mpls this weekend. 

Dumb meet Dumber
what u mean shut down

Hill got on it for weed. Kearse with a gun?  Wonder how the FO sees that?

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dumb meet Dumber
what u mean shut down
It was shut down for roadwork.

a@Vikergirl said:
Quote:
@Viking1987 said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dumb meet Dumber
what u mean shut down
and. he. was. driving on it. ?

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
a@Vikergirl said:

@Viking1987 said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dumb meet Dumber
what u mean shut down
and. he. was. driving on it. ?
Yeah I am not so sure about that part. It was shut down between Minneapolis and St. Paul. If he was on the closed down section, then he would have more problems. At the moment he is still an idiot for driving drunk and carrying a firearm without a permit.

Oh for hell, I don't know why I can no longer post tweets.  Anyways, here's the report on the Jayron Kearse incident.  Really makes you wonder what the hell he was thinking.

"Just before 4am, a trooper observed a Mercedes drive around a barricade onto the closed portion of eastbound I-94 at Cedar Ave.  A state trooper stopped the vehicle shortly after driving around the barricade."

https://twitter.com/Seth_Kaplan/status/1188469628919599104

He should have told the officer he was a player on the Packers then he would have just got a warning.

nothing good can happen at 4:00 AM.

Might as well just paint an "arrest me" sign on your vehicle