Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh...Jayron Kearse arrested on DUI, gun charges

Call an Uber...how stupid...but it's been awhile seen we've had one of these...

Dumb Asz and or needs treatment.

What is this? A bye week?

Too bad - he's been playing some slot too right?

Yup, big nickel...all coverage teams...no excuse...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Call an Uber...how stupid...but it's been awhile seen we've had one of these...
Yeah, the current state of the organization is so much better than it was back in the 2000s.  These types of arrests seemed to happen every few months back then.

Oh for stupid.

way to go SFB

As Zimmer said, don't be that guy.

Why do these guys seem to always have guns in their cars, and no permit?  DUI is dumb... but I guess 'at least' it was .10 and not totally blasted.  I know, I know, impaired is impaired, but at 4 am at "just" that level... He may have stopped earlier and waited til he thought he was good or just didn't  think he had that much.  These guys need to be smart, but A LOT of people get in trouble at that .08-.10 range because one does often feel okay.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
Why do these guys seem to always have guns in their cars, and no permit?  DUI is dumb... but I guess 'at least' it was .10 and not totally blasted.  I know, I know, impaired is impaired, but at 4 am at "just" that level... He may have stopped earlier and waited til he thought he was good or just didn't  think he had that much.  These guys need to be smart, but A LOT of people get in trouble at that .08-.10 range because one does often feel okay.
Because it's not good enough to be an NFL player, they want to be gangsters... Dumb fuck.