Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So if you're Mike, what tweaks do you make @ 6/2???
FIRE THAT BASTARD RICK SPIELMAN!!!    :p

Quote:
Quote:@ArizonaViking said:
@ThunderGod said:
Trade Cousins for Keenum?
Resign Peterson?
Sarcasm at it's finest.   Smile
Yeah.  It's an unbalanced trade.  Fixed it... Wink

Trade Cousins for Keenum         Resign   Trade Cook for Peterson

Stop going for 4th and a long 1 from your own 30!  One of the worst calls I have seen him make.  Obviously, didn't come back to bite us but still very stupid.  

Rhodes is a disaster so I would try and send a message and start Hughes now or very soon if he continues to be our weak link on the whole defense (can't believe this is the case).

Yes, and start getting Dozier involved.  

Quote: @comet52 said:
Speaking of whom....

https://twitter.com/JReidNFL/status/1187...66593?s=20

1. Get Irv Smith the ball. I realize Rudy has been a war horse for this team but that horse ain't galloping as fast as he used to. Especially on these TE screens we're running, those should be going to #84. Btw... how is #84 not retired for the Vikings yet?
2. More Mattison when we're up 7+.
3. Be more aggressive on D. We've allowed too many long, clock-consuming drives for my liking. Hate to give up the huge plays but giving up a 7-minute long drive that ends in a TD anyways is worse.

4. Retire #84! :p

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@comet52 said:
Speaking of whom....

There was a time when we couldn't hit in the second to save our soul...we picked more Selma Blairs than Matt Blairs...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@comet52 said:
Speaking of whom....

There was a time when we couldn't hit in the second to save our soul...we picked more Selma Blairs than Matt Blairs...
More like Linda Blairs. Chris Cook, Ryan Cook, Tarvaris, Marcus Johnson, Raonall, Boireau, Manley. The 2nd round between the middle 90s and the middle 00's was pathetic. 

No idea what Zim will do, but most of the cleanup has to come from his side of the team.  Since taking over, he's wanted a competent offense that plays at the level of his D.  He now has a very productive offense, and it's up to him to figure out how to have a championship level D.
The Case and AD combo platter were moving the chains at will last night.  Zim better get things fixed on his D or the upcoming games with KC, Dallas, and Seattle will easily do the same.  I don't think any of us expected the Vikings to be a team that would only win by scoring 30 or more points.
If the D can start to dominate, this could be a special season.  Easier said than done, I'm sure.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd also seriously considering trying to add Geno Atkins...short of that, good things happen when we blitz Barr...let's see more of that...
Rhodes for Atkins in a heart beat!  could the numbers work?

Quote: @Skodin said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I'd also seriously considering trying to add Geno Atkins...short of that, good things happen when we blitz Barr...let's see more of that...
Rhodes for Atkins in a heart beat!  could the numbers work?
It would take some fancy cap manipulation, but it could be done...I think the Texans or Philly would be good landing spots for Rhodes...