Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big story nobody is talking about...
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
growing up the bills were a joke except for OJ, then Marv Levy came in and dominated the afc four years in row, and made me feel not so bad about my Vikings losing 4 SB’s, which always gave me a soft spot for the Billls. Just want our Vikings to get a SB victory before them, then and only then are they allowed to get a SB victory. Would be something if Vikings faced the Bills in the SB . Quite the story will be told about both franchises leading into that game!!! 
How would that work?  Both Mn and Buf would need to lose its their destiny 
Wasn't this an ending to a stephen king book? 
Or was it a Tom Clancy novel?
Anyway, yes that is a cream puff schedule other than the divisional game against NE. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
growing up the bills were a joke except for OJ, then Marv Levy came in and dominated the afc four years in row, and made me feel not so bad about my Vikings losing 4 SB’s, which always gave me a soft spot for the Billls. Just want our Vikings to get a SB victory before them, then and only then are they allowed to get a SB victory. Would be something if Vikings faced the Bills in the SB . Quite the story will be told about both franchises leading into that game!!! 
Anyway, yes that is a cream puff schedule other than the divisional game against NE. 
It was Tom Clancy, "Sum of All Fears", the Vikings were ahead when the Bomb went off, I think.  After a lot of beers I can argue this would have been a victory.  

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
It was Tom Clancy, "Sum of All Fears", the Vikings were ahead when the Bomb went off, I think.  After a lot of beers I can argue this would have been a victory.  
I think it was Vikings vs Broncos in that novel.

Quote: @"1Wildman" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
I think it was Vikings vs Broncos in that novel.
The game was played in Denver

Vikings vs Chargers

Wasn't Minnesota winning due to a huge performance from their sensational young running back Calvin Dook in the novel? Wink

The San Diego Chargers were the Viking opponents, in Denver.  The Movie it was in Baltimore

And wasn't that written around the time Clancy was considering buying the Vikings? 

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Cream puff schedule sure helps... 

Yup...even the Fish dropped 21 on them.
[Image: eavnluawt8l6.jpg]
Just like the Patriots schedule.

Really hard to gauge how good any team is when the combined win total of the teams they have beaten is 6 games in 36 games played.

Total wins by Bills opponents

Jets-1
Bengals-0
Dolphins-0
Titans-3
Giants- 2

Bengals and Fish are the only teams left without a victory in 2019.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
And wasn't that written around the time Clancy was considering buying the Vikings? 
you are correct sir!

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tom-cla...ta-vikings