Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big story nobody is talking about...
Bills (5/1)

Heck of a D in Buffalo

More chatter on Mahomes knee cap than the Bills franchise. 

And their only loss was a close game vs NE. Pretty impressive. 

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
And their only loss was a close game vs NE. Pretty impressive. 
Good point. 

Who's that DC over there again?   =)

growing up the bills were a joke except for OJ, then Marv Levy came in and dominated the afc four years in row, and made me feel not so bad about my Vikings losing 4 SB’s, which always gave me a soft spot for the Billls. Just want our Vikings to get a SB victory before them, then and only then are they allowed to get a SB victory. Would be something if Vikings faced the Bills in the SB . Quite the story will be told about both franchises leading into that game!!! 

Cream puff schedule sure helps... 

The Bills Mafia and their insane antics are overshadowing the team...some idiot caught on fire last week...

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
growing up the bills were a joke except for OJ, then Marv Levy came in and dominated the afc four years in row, and made me feel not so bad about my Vikings losing 4 SB’s, which always gave me a soft spot for the Billls. Just want our Vikings to get a SB victory before them, then and only then are they allowed to get a SB victory. Would be something if Vikings faced the Bills in the SB . Quite the story will be told about both franchises leading into that game!!! 
How would that work?  Both Mn and Buf would need to lose its their destiny 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
Wasn't this an ending to a stephen king book? 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
Wasn't this an ending to a stephen king book? 

And wouldn't that game be one of the signs of the apocalypse? 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Cream puff schedule sure helps... 

Yup...even the Fish dropped 21 on them.
[Image: eavnluawt8l6.jpg]