Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT, Was Also $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play!
I think all of Rhodes phantom injuries are catching up on him.

Quote: @KingBash said:
This was a must win game, and they pulled it off.

I've been very, very hard on Cousins this year, but his play is proving me wrong. My opinion of him is still the same, but I've got no choice but to shut my mouth right now. He deserves a major amount of credit for this win. The rest, he can split with the offensive line. That's been the key to his success. 

Our defense is pretty worrisome though. I don't know enough about Xs and Os, but I feel like in 2017, our defense was always on the gas pedal. Now it's like we're reverting to the early 2000s where we play that prevent D shit...
Certainly looked like prevent towards the end...

Some games the D just won't be dominant. A desperate (and good) Detroit Offense at home is a tough out. 

When the Capt'n gets time to throw? No pressure up the middle? He's as good as anybody. 

I'll add my bows and applause to the OL, Stefanski, Cook, Bisi, Irv and Rudolph too. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Absolutely awesome game by Cousins. I'm not sure what else he could've done. Very impressive and great to see, especially on the road.
Gameball KC... but Dalvin is on another level right now. Twice today he was bottled up on key plays and somehow busted them outside. Once for a key first down and once on the TD to seal it.
Diggs a fumble and a drop but still, a great game overall. He's hot and cold right now.
Man, offense looked good. I'm pumped. Three straight now let's keep it rolling against Washington. We should... but it's us... and it's primetime... so we'll see.
SKOL!!!
We should roll the Redskins...But I can't help it

[Image: 875.gif]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
That was the best pass pro I've seen in years. 
It was reminiscent of 98.

EXCELLENT OL play today - agree best in years. 

Maybe the ceiling is really high for this group?

The skill players are all there for sure. 

Zimmer Gives Locker Room Speech After Win Over Lions, Awards Game Ball To Cousins (and the rest of the offense)
https://www.vikings.com/video/zimmer-giv...to-cousins

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'll add my bows and applause to the OL, Stefanski, Cook, Bisi, Irv and Rudolph too. 

For sure. And I thought of expanding too, but when the offense sucks, Cousins (or whoever the QB is) oftentimes shoulders the brunt of the blame. 

Cousins deserves the lion's share of the credit for the win today. Smart, accurate throws all day long. I was very impressed.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

@pattersaur said:
Absolutely awesome game by Cousins. I'm not sure what else he could've done. Very impressive and great to see, especially on the road.
Gameball KC... but Dalvin is on another level right now. Twice today he was bottled up on key plays and somehow busted them outside. Once for a key first down and once on the TD to seal it.
Diggs a fumble and a drop but still, a great game overall. He's hot and cold right now.
Man, offense looked good. I'm pumped. Three straight now let's keep it rolling against Washington. We should... but it's us... and it's primetime... so we'll see.
SKOL!!!
We should roll the Redskins...But I can't help it

[Image: 875.gif]
road teams almost never win thursday games. i have almost no worries. 

#KKPO

Okay this kind of makes up for that Aaron Rodgers video last week:https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1186012999028330496?s=20