Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Texas Republican says Trump is ‘killing us’ ahead of 2020 elections in secretly recorded audio
Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
Mike, that ^^ was a mercy post.  Even tho I killed your OP.  Response? 

When I suggested "let it flow", I meant "let it flow" as the issues arise.  

Foisting issues cuz Politics issues is now en vogue, suddenly....looks desperate.  JMO. 
Desperate is one word that comes to mind.  "Meltdown" is another- and I don't say that with any kind of joy.  Mike's changed.  I hope that everything is OK in his personal life.
why ya'll having a conversation like somebody isnt in the room?   I am  not questioning your sincerity in Mikes well being,  but it sounds rather baiting to make speculation on his mental or personal well being based on a few political internet posts.
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Foisting issues cuz Politics issues is now en vogue, suddenly....looks desperate.  JMO. 
Desperate is one word that comes to mind.  "Meltdown" is another- and I don't say that with any kind of joy.  Mike's changed.  I hope that everything is OK in his personal life.
why ya'll having a conversation like somebody isnt in the room?   I am  not questioning your sincerity in Mikes well being,  but it sounds rather baiting to make speculation on his mental or personal well being based on a few political internet posts.
Because that's what Pumpf does, if you haven't noticed he's been on a tear lately with bait posts and snide comments. 

Mike's just not taking the bait.  But I'll bite.

Pumpf's true colors are really shining through lately, it's obbious he's trying to antagonize and provoke responses so he can clutch his pearls when someone finally gives him what he wants.

It's the new Christian thing, totally WWJD ... act like a condescending prick and get bent out of shape when someone returns the favor.  
That's not "what he does" and keep the name calling out of your responses.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Mike/& mods were having conversations on eliminating political talk (awhile back) with many "of us" ('political talkers' -- me included) "in the room".  
Out in the "open".  No qualms about "who's in the room?"  were expressed, then.   Smile

Remember?  That yuge schism?  Board-split?  

I do.  

I don't enjoy "calling out" any poster, but when a ( "the" leading) poster does a "180" on posting rules/etiquette, it's worth noting.  

That some of us are scrambling for appropriate/consistent replies, should come as no surprise.  

The easy way would be to not demur...to whatever the "new rules" are.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Mike/& mods were having conversations on eliminating political talk (awhile back) with many "of us" ('political talkers' -- me included) "in the room".  
Out in the "open".  No qualms about "who's in the room?"  were expressed, then.   Smile

Remember?  That yuge schism?  Board-split?  

I do.  

I don't enjoy "calling out" any poster, but when a ( "the" leading) poster does a "180" on posting rules/etiquette, it's worth noting.  

That some of us are scrambling for appropriate/consistent replies, should come as no surprise.  

The easy way would be to not demur...to whatever the "new rules" are.  

That waa then this is now and politics are included in their place,   so as a board member he is well within his rights to post where ever he feels his thoughts are appropriately placed.  

Openly questioning another board members mental status is not appropriate on any open part of this site.  If you want to have a personal discussion of that nature take it to PMs but it's just worthless bait on a forum page.

Depends on who is being slammed apparently. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Depends on who is being slammed apparently. 
I try not to,  but you make it damn hard not to show bias.   if you are so unhappy with how this board is run feel free to take you thoughts elsewhere.... and as always, have a nice day.

I am all good buttercup.