Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Texas Republican says Trump is ‘killing us’ ahead of 2020 elections in secretly recorded audio
Well, He’s not wrong....

Top Texas Republican says Trump is ‘killing us’ ahead of 2020 elections in secretly recorded audio

https://wapo.st/2MRzOGu

Texas House Speaker Dennis Bonnen ® urged a conservative activist to target members of his own party ahead of the 2020 primaries and used explicit language to discuss Democratic lawmakers in the state, according to secretly recorded audio released Tuesday.

MORE AT LINK ABOVE
Is this thing on?

Nice try.  

Trump is not "killing" the GOP in Tejas.  
Your Wa-Po post above is just internecine warfare/infighting in the GOP.  It's (infighting) not 'pretty', but it's not causative.  
The same (warfare) is happening in in States all across the fruited plain (GOP & Dem).  But of course, the Wa-Po will report this instance with confirmatory  bias/glee.  

What's "killing" the GOP in Tejas, is the constant flow of blue voting illegals in the south Tejas counties.  
I've mentioned it, before on here.  https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/t...inish-gop/

The Wa-Po has a story, but for the wrong reasons.  

This story is analogous to "Vikes unexpectedly suck despite high-priced QB Cousins, Thielen, Diggs and defense!" and never mentioning the horrendous  O-line.  

Mike, that ^^ was a mercy post.  Even tho I killed your OP.  Response? 

When I suggested "let it flow", I meant "let it flow" as the issues arise.  

Foisting issues cuz Politics issues is now en vogue, suddenly....looks desperate.  JMO. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:

Foisting issues cuz Politics issues is now en vogue, suddenly....looks desperate.  JMO. 
Desperate is one word that comes to mind.  "Meltdown" is another- and I don't say that with any kind of joy.  Mike's changed.  I hope that everything is OK in his personal life.

Desperate and meltdown are two words that come to mind. 

Scared is another. 

Quote:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Desperate is one word that comes to mind.  "Meltdown" is another- and I don't say that with any kind of joy.  Mike's changed.  I hope that everything is OK in his personal life.
thoughtful point.  

Or maybe, like me....he's just killing late night boredom/insomnia, lol. 
running 4 ff teams only takes up about 15 mins, after all.  
God forbid I do anything constructive/worthwhile.   :3

[Image: d54c47e12b0eea6c90f26a89f48ab6735fcddb98...3efed6.jpg]

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

why ya'll having a conversation like somebody isnt in the room?   I am  not questioning your sincerity in Mikes well being,  but it sounds rather baiting to make speculation on his mental or personal well being based on a few political internet posts.

LMAO There are different standards for everyone.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

why ya'll having a conversation like somebody isnt in the room?   I am  not questioning your sincerity in Mikes well being,  but it sounds rather baiting to make speculation on his mental or personal well being based on a few political internet posts.
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Because that's what Pumpf does, if you haven't noticed he's been on a tear lately with bait posts and snide comments. 

Mike's just not taking the bait.  But I'll bite.

Pumpf's true colors are really shining through lately, it's obbious he's trying to antagonize and provoke responses so he can clutch his pearls when someone finally gives him what he wants.

It's the new Christian thing, totally WWJD ... act like a condescending prick and get bent out of shape when someone returns the favor.  

I love Mike... and hopefully Mike knows it. I appreciated getting to know him at a tailgate opportunity... and he was unbelievably kind to my children- something that I'll never forget.  The concern is genuine.
But you're right; I probably should have reached out to him personally, not gone about it this way.