Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does this roster look like when Morgan, Hill, Doctson, and Bower can play?
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@pumpf said:
I think Morgan is cut (if he can't be put on a practice squad... and I'm not sure he can.  Even if he was, I think someone would claim him).  Hill is activated and Boyd is waived / put on practice squad.  Doctson is activated and Treadwell is cut (unless he can continue to show something).  Not sure about Bower.  We have alot of depth on the DL... but that's not to say that Bower couldn't bump one of them out.
Continue to show something? LT had one catch.  
But it was a nice catch!

I " love" Morgan... and made the case (awhile back) that he might be better than Rudy.  It wasn't well received. Rudy had actually blocked pretty well. But we're not going to go with 5 TEs, are we? If not, which one goes?
The big knock on Morgan is that he can't stay healthy.

If Morgan isn’t healthy, they can simply put him on the IR, as an alternative to losing him.

I think that is going to be the case with Morgan, barring an injury at the position...

I've heard nothing about Bower going to the PS...

Quote: @pumpf said:
I " love" Morgan... and made the case (awhile back) that he might be better than Rudy.  It wasn't well received. Rudy had actually blocked pretty well. But we're not going to go with 5 TEs, are we? If not, which one goes?

He has to stay healthy. agreed.

Bower was always limited, I think a few fans thought he was going to be Danielle Hunter lite. 

So Hill moves over to LT to replace an injured Reiff and gets the highest pass protection rating from any Viking lineman by PFF?? 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

I think that is going to be the case with Morgan, barring an injury at the position...

I've heard nothing about Bower going to the PS...
The Vikings also announced Friday that fourth-year tight end David Morgan (Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform) will undergo season-ending surgery.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Bower was always limited, I think a few fans thought he was going to be Danielle Hunter lite. 

So Hill moves over to LT to replace an injured Reiff and gets the highest pass protection rating from any Viking lineman by PFF?? 
I've said it before,  some guys cant switch sides and Hill has shown significantly better on the left than the right.  I would like to see them try giving ONeil some snaps from the left side in games where the final outcome has been determined to see how he is able to play from the opposite side before they just decide to make that move without trial.

Quote: @pumpf said:

.....and viola. he's on IR.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@pumpf said:

.....and viola. he's on IR.
voila