Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does this roster look like when Morgan, Hill, Doctson, and Bower can play?
Seriously, does Epps take a seat as the 5th CB?  Do we carry 4 TE's, love Morgan and think next year the Morgan/Smith combo will be massively effective.  How about Doctson healed up, can he be the 5th WR?  How about Bower, is there room in the rotation for him and if so, who is moved off the roster if anyone?

I think Morgan is cut (if he can't be put on a practice squad... and I'm not sure he can.  Even if he was, I think someone would claim him).  Hill is activated and Boyd is waived / put on practice squad.  Doctson is activated and Treadwell is cut (unless he can continue to show something).  Not sure about Bower.  We have alot of depth on the DL... but that's not to say that Bower couldn't bump one of them out.

we only have 4 WRs right now.  Seems a bit on the low side.

Quote: @pumpf said:
I think Morgan is cut (if he can't be put on a practice squad... and I'm not sure he can.  Even if he was, I think someone would claim him).  Hill is activated and Boyd is waived / put on practice squad.  Doctson is activated and Treadwell is cut (unless he can continue to show something).  Not sure about Bower.  We have alot of depth on the DL... but that's not to say that Bower couldn't bump one of them out.
Continue to show something? LT had one catch.  

Didn’t Bower tear his Achilles?  I think we now have an extra OL and DL. Oduh and Watts suffer injuries. IR. Boyd or Epps to PS. 

the team just released Bower today.

Morgan must be in the long term plans.  great blocker and just as big of a threat with yhr ball in his hands as Rudy

morgan is a great compliment to Irv.  Conklin is a little bit of both

Morgan is definitely part of the plans. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
IMO Morgan is almost as good a run blocker as Kleinsasser was,  No way can I see him getting cut

My guess is his  blocking shows up in the run game, 

Morgan, Rudy and Smith  cause match up problems.