Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most political poster...and the award goes to.....
Wow just wow. Totally unnecessary.

I'm totally confused why anyone would care that someone's last 10 posts were political. 

I think I should have locked this to avoid it becoming a poster smear fest of anybody.  If anybody has an issue with it being locked please PM me.

Edit:  I guess I cant lock it.  So instead of deleting it or banning posters out of it...let's just walk away please?

Quote:
No one wants to see the award?  The Petey? 

Man,  hosting these award shows is NOT easy.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Middle of the Viking season, and his last 11 posts re: politics.  Unprecedented. 

https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/profil...ke%20Olson

Count em.  Wink
And here I thought Sir Viking Bob TWO stalking me on two other boards was creepy. 

You know I used to post here in a ...well not regular way. But boy this site in general had gone South. A lot of bickering about politics mostly. I've met Mike O. and Jimmy,  and they are both good guys. The politicians are going to do what they do. You guys even lost a lot of the football stuff you used to do. I don't know where this board or country will end up, but ask yourself where do YOU want it to go. There are good posters here on football stuff, we'll at least there used to be. But I guess it's all political now. Mostly. Tell me I'm wrong. 

See ya.

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
You know I used to post here in a ...well not regular way. But boy this site in general had gone South. A lot of bickering about politics mostly. I've met Mike O. and Jimmy,  and they are both good guys. The politicians are going to do what they do. You guys even lost a lot of the football stuff you used to do. I don't know where this board or country will end up, but ask yourself where do YOU want it to go. There are good posters here on football stuff, we'll at least there used to be. But I guess it's all political now. Mostly. Tell me I'm wrong. 

See ya.
Nah, not much political here anymore.  Just a few threads that usually go quickly to trolling and name calling.  But the football board is still very civil and a great place to talk football.

Quote: @Purplemachine said:

See ya.
You came on a bad day,  not much new football to discuss on a friday and it was a particularly hot political week with so much new happening surrounding Trump.

And who you kidding bro,  you like to mix it up in OTs as much as the next guy,  you just dont have your sparring partner Kramer here to get you started.

Fwiw, Mike's current football post has 2k+ views and 100+ replies...people will see what they want to see...

As far as Machine's comment on football content, not sure what is lacking. There are plenty of good, active threads.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@savannahskol said:
Middle of the Viking season, and his last 11 posts re: politics.  Unprecedented. 

https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/profil...ke%20Olson

Count em.  Wink
And here I thought Sir Viking Bob TWO stalking me on two other boards was creepy. 
Says the creep that would brag about climbing up on GV roof and look into the windows to see his wife.  
Says the guy that stalked me on Facebook 
Says the guy that stalked Viking Horn under fake account names and screen shot threads so he could report us and get us shut down. Hahahahah. How did that go for you Fuck head??
stick to the TMZ shit you P1 wannabe