Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most political poster...and the award goes to.....
Middle of the Viking season, and his last 11 posts re: politics.  Unprecedented. 

https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/profil...ke%20Olson

Count em.  Wink

Posters are not topics.  We dont need and wont have threads calling out members of the board.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Posters are not topics.  We dont need and wont have threads calling out members of the board.
I mean he’s not wrong. I was kinda thinking the same thing. Probably unnecisary to point it out though. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Middle of the Viking season, and his last 11 posts re: politics.  Unprecedented. 

https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/profil...ke%20Olson

Count em.  Wink
Are you now the poster police?

Sounds like you need a safe space if the topics other people choose to respond to bother you so much. 

I laughed. It all changed for Mike when he got thrown into Lambeau Field jail!  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I laughed. It all changed for Mike when he got thrown into Lambeau Field jail!  :p
Good.  (you laughed)

signed on last night, and "the mayor" of the site was flowin' with the politics.
which is noteworthy, given past angst of allowing politics gab on here.  

a small microcosm of the Minny Mayor and his dilemma, currently.  

Let it flow, Mayors.  Let it flow.   Smile

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
You're right.  My bad.  Delete, would be cool with me.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
now thats funny shit right there. something fried in his brain that day. he went on meltdown over the vikings and now only posts about his hatred towards trump. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:

@JimmyinSD said:
You're right.  My bad.  Delete, would be cool with me.  
i wont delete a thread unless its spam,   I will leave this up as a reminder that we dont want to be that place.

The rats are running scared. Disinformation and smear campaign is in full force.

But ... they can’t hide from the evidence. Russia was a hoax set up by the Obama administration - they spied on journalists and the trump campaign illegally.  And multiple top dems  are facing the heat for pay to play schemes. 

Biden is going down first.  

And the chirpers chirping can’t stop it.