Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cousins got a call from the President?
What happened to honesty & integrity may be a better question, imo...

Apparently Cousins played golf with Trump when Kirk played for the Redskins.  Probably is not a big drinker of the democrat koolaid.  Civility is always a good thing.  Be a better person even if you think the other is wrong.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  My conservative southern MN upbringing speaking again, sorry.

Trump was like, "Kirk, lemme tell ya: 300 yards sure is a tremendous impeachment defense."

It will be nice when democrats follow the rules and conduct a vote on impeachment inquiry.  Why is it wise to have all the meetings in secret block out the minority party?  If it's such a slam dunk, take a vote and see what happens next fall.  Go on record and open the discussion all americans not just those who have a democrat representative.

Quote: @Kentis said:
What happened to honesty & integrity may be a better question, imo...
Can’t wait for the truth to come out.  

all i figured was in the broader context of Trump happenings, someone should have played the impeach Cousins card in this thread by now...

We have a lot of qualifying whistleblowers here who have personally seen the criminal play at the QB position!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:
I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, am not a fan...  B) 

Speechless. Every day, I am speechless. On that note, I should exit this thread.

Great and unmatched wisdom ... from the idiot who thinks the Revolutionary War was fought at airports and spells like a 6th grader.

By the way, 800 tweets last month from Trump.  I'm not making that up.  800!  

I have 2 teenagers in my house with no job who couldn't tweet, snap, IG that much combined, but our President can ... between watching Fox News and golf.

And now US pulling out of Syria so Turkey can roll up and slaughter the Kurds who actually defeated ISIS for us ... yet another baffling foreign policy disaster that has Putin smiling.

So many bigly Presidential accomplishments.  I get why people voted for him, but the people that still support Captain Trainwreck at this point should have their heads examined.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:
I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, am not a fan...  B) 

Speechless. Every day, I am speechless. On that note, I should exit this thread.

Great and unmatched wisdom ... from the idiot who thinks the Revolutionary War was fought at airports and spells like a 6th grader.

By the way, 800 tweets last month from Trump.  I'm not making that up.  800!  

I have 2 teenagers in my house with no job who couldn't tweet, snap, IG that much combined, but our President can ... between watching Fox News and golf.

And now US pulling out of Syria so Turkey can roll up and slaughter the Kurds who actually defeated ISIS for us ... yet another baffling foreign policy disaster that has Putin smiling.

So many bigly Presidential accomplishments.  I get why people voted for him, but the people that still support Captain Trainwreck at this point should have their heads examined.
Don't bother. Despite it being unnerving how he's unraveling almost 250 years of American law and order, the evidence coming out is so damning and he's doing unconscionable shit so much more frequently. Making fun of his mentally ill tweets is funny, sure, but when Pat Roberson and Lindsay Graham come out and disagree with your decisions... the walls are finally closing in.

Let the QAnon folks keep digging their hole deeper. It's all they have. (Why don't YouTube links work anymore?)
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
 Gonna be another year where I don't care for either party's nominee.  
Been that way for quite awhile it seems.

Isn't there already a thread for those who want to vent their hatred for the President?  Why does the mere mention of him have to be perceived to be an invitation to spew those opinions here (again)?