Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Not To Love?
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Herbert is bigger, better arm.  But Fromm could be good too.
Herbert will be long gone by the time we pick...

Before the game turned into Flag Day, I watched...Tennessee did little to test him as he had a clean pocket all night...announcers mentioned the concern about arm strength was something scouts were concerned about early on...accuracy, timing, and command of the offense were as advertised...

• [Image: University%20of%20Georgia.png]
    Georgia junior QB Jake Fromm completed 24-of-29 passes for 288 yards and two touchdowns in a 43-14 victory over Tennessee.Fromm (6'2/220) was razor sharp today completing 83% of his passes en route to a convincing victory over SEC East rival Tennessee. Tennessee actually led 14-13 when Jajuan Jennings caught a 12-yard touchdown pass on the first play of the second-quarter before Georgia went on a 30-0 run to end the game. The undefeated Bulldogs host South Carolina next week
    Oct 5, 2019, 11:12 PM ET

All I keep hearing about is arm strength and accuracy.    Can somebody tell me about how they practice?  Also,  how about their handling off skills,  let's get a little deeper into how they put the ball in the breadbox.  We are after all looking for a Vikings QB are we not?

Lol...I can't speak to his practice habits...I can tell you he ran off two 5 star recruits...

He's in a pro style offense...he makes the line calls...was on a Little League WS champ...likes long walks on the beach...

To my knowledge, he's never insulted a caterer...sworn at a booster...or take mooned anyone...

Bottom line, goodish things happened the last time we had a QB from Georgia...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
To my knowledge, he's never insulted a caterer...sworn at a booster...or take mooned anyone...

Bottom line, goodish things happened the last time we had a QB from Georgia...
You mean this guy?

Kyle SloterFootball quarterback
Born: February 7, 1994 (age 25 years), Atlanta, GA

Wink 

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
Mathew Stafford 2.0
I wish. Stafford's physical ability and arm talent is in a different zip code than Fromm. 

If he had Stafford's physical gifts, he's #1 overall...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yabbut, he's dreamy...

Seeing him mid-first in a lot of mocks...
Dreamy in a Clint Howard kinda way...

[Image: clint-howard-21959-25-09-2017-14-07-59.jpg]

I watched the Dogs play Tennessee last night...And its not the first time I've seen the Georgia QB play. 

Not to take anything away from the kid, but I could only wish KC had the OL in front of him that Fromm has. 

No way Vikings are going to have a shot at him unless they move-up in in the draft, WAY UP.  Or this season tanks in a way none of us could imagine or would want to imagine. 

They're talking him potentially the #1 QB off the board.