Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Not To Love?

Massive amounts of 'it'...

I feel you on this guy. He does have some really good intangibles. But he lacks mobility, athleticism and arm strength. 

Yabbut, he's dreamy...

Seeing him mid-first in a lot of mocks...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yabbut, he's dreamy...

Seeing him mid-first in a lot of mocks...
I think he definitely is going to have a few teams in love with him. Mid-first is going to be accurate methinks. 

Mathew Stafford 2.0

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I feel you on this guy. He does have some really good intangibles. But he lacks mobility, athleticism and arm strength. 
So what's his upside?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
So what's his upside?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
So what's his upside?
well his seeing eye dog has a pleasant disposition

Herbert is bigger, better arm.  But Fromm could be good too.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
But other than that...

Jordan Love out of utah state. He had a rough game at LSU today, but hopefully he bounces back. Would like to see him finish out the year on fire. Fromm is interesting as well. An eternity to slot these QB prospects between now and April. Of course there will be a few who come out of nowhere in March)).