Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta root for The Eagles this week...
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
The Eagles don't have a chance....their team looks like a M.A.S.H. unit with injuries. They are devastated. Green Bay is going to skate to one of the best records in the NFC, watch and see. The road to the Superbowl is going thru L.A. or Green Bay.
Had the ref's not spotted them points against us we'd have won in GB.  They're a good team but they're not some be all end all team.  The Rams are much better and N.O. seems to be just fine without Brees. 
its week 3.... lots and lots of football to play before anybody has to worry about what roads lead where.   hell we dont usually know with any certainty until week 6 or so who the best teams are each year let alone who is going to make a run.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Eagles don't have a chance....their team looks like a M.A.S.H. unit with injuries. They are devastated. Green Bay is going to skate to one of the best records in the NFC, watch and see. The road to the Superbowl is going thru L.A. or Green Bay.
Not if Erin fails to make it thru another season.

I figured we crossed this road on Sunday when Philly/Detroit came on after our game? ... I didn't even think twice about yelling at them through the TV to beat Detroit until it came out of my mouth.