Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta root for The Eagles this week...
Would like to see GB come down a peg.

Tall order for Philly right now. 

No I don't. I am rooting against Green Bay. Smile

Sorry as much as I hate Eagles Fans I gotta pull for the Birds because I hate the Packers (fans/team) way more.

This ^^^^

Hope the ND boy has a good game, but that's a tall order when the Iggles can't win at home against Detroit.  I'd love to see the Pack take a nose dive this week.

The Eagles don't have a chance....their team looks like a M.A.S.H. unit with injuries. They are devastated. Green Bay is going to skate to one of the best records in the NFC, watch and see. The road to the Superbowl is going thru L.A. or Green Bay.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Eagles don't have a chance....their team looks like a M.A.S.H. unit with injuries. They are devastated. Green Bay is going to skate to one of the best records in the NFC, watch and see. The road to the Superbowl is going thru L.A. or Green Bay.
they have a nice start schedule wise, but for their sake they better win thursday as i see 5 losses minimum on the remaining schedule.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Would like to see GB come down a peg.

Tall order for Philly right now. 
kinda makes you want to puke a little huh?

can I once again ask for a meteor to hit the field shortly before kickoff?

Quote: @kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
they have a nice start schedule wise, but for their sake they better win thursday as i see 5 losses minimum on the remaining schedule.
Looking at their schedule, it looks like the Pack will finish 11-5 and win the North.
But there is a lot of football left and Rodgers has to stay healthy. His gloating, about not getting hit, is going to attract some attention from opposing defenses.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Had the ref's not spotted them points against us we'd have won in GB.  They're a good team but they're not some be all end all team.  The Rams are much better and N.O. seems to be just fine without Brees.