Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings will sign WR Josh Doctson
Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@1VikesFan said:
Who they releasing to make space?
Probably release someone from the active roster and release someone from the practice squad.  Once this player clears waivers, he can be placed on the practice squad.  Basically, they're releasing a player from the practice squad. 

Supposedly, Doctson signed an one year deal with the Vikings...
Yeah, I get how the process works.  Still need to release someone from the active roster and I was wondering who it might be.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@1VikesFan said:
Who they releasing to make space?
Probably release someone from the active roster and release someone from the practice squad.  Once this player clears waivers, he can be placed on the practice squad.  Basically, they're releasing a player from the practice squad. 

Supposedly, Doctson signed an one year deal with the Vikings...
Yeah, I get how the process works.  Still need to release someone from the active roster and I was wondering who it might be.
Probably find out tomorrow...

3rd WR will be a platoon deal,  this signing isnt really much in this offense unless Diggs or AT need a game or two off.

Get a few 3rd and long, you might see the three on the field at the same time...

My guess is he'll be on IR before there's frost on the pumpkin...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
well that might be next week or february the way the forecast looks up here.  your damn hurricanes down there really screw our weather up in the upper plains.  come on florida,  get your shit together. :p

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
well that might be next week or february the way the forecast looks up here.  your damn hurricanes down there really screw our weather up in the upper plains.  come on florida,  get your shit together. :p
Last Thursday when Dorian was predicted to head straight for Tampa, I knew it wouldn't hit here. Regardless, I was up in Asheville for a belated birthday celebration with the girlfriend and some much overdue hiking.

Btw, 28.7 mpg on the F-150...I shit you not.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Coleman
Fuller 
Docson 
Treadwell

All 2016 1st rd'ers and taken in that order...
I was dying for Boyd...I thought Treadwell might return to form...nope...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Get a few 3rd and long, you might see the three on the field at the same time...
historically the 3rd WR in a Kubiak O is about as targeted as the FB IIRC..  I dont think that is really indicative of 1 WR being the "3rd" WR as there is typically a platoon at the spot which really spreads out the targets.  With the use of the RB and TE in the passing game there are only so many passes to go around.

TE, not FB...